New World

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New bug: apparently you can animation cancel during berserk and keep a perma 30% run speed lolllllllll

People are also reporting their house ownership being deleted

What the fuck kind of QA are they doing?
How exactly do you animation cancel? Hit space bar..Escape..?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, is there any coding in this game that isn't just dog shit? Apparently the chat (which is already a shit design) is possibly in html (didn't verify, but the guy that posted this said it was).

Untitled.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Man, is there any coding in this game that isn't just dog shit? Apparently the chat (which is already a shit design) is possibly in html (didn't verify, but the guy that posted this said it was).

View attachment 379515
Yeah I saw some people copying/pasting slightly off/incorrect language in the chat that DID NOT generate the picture then a few minutes later they fixed it seemingly

Cybsled

They made a post about how level 60 gear watermarks work. Basically up until like 530 or so you can get upgrades reliably from level 61 shit, then that tapers off. They also confirmed anti-Zerg code impacts item drops at camps.

They said bosses from 60 expeditions grant guaranteed item watermark increasing drops. They are looking at adjusting orb costs - which I hope ends up being trivial because fuck the orb system in this game

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mighta missed it in here, but the animation cancelling stuff is next level. You can spam life staff attacks by weapon swapping. Also, not sure if related, but you can heal with sacred ground just by spamming crouch. Bet that’s a blast in pvp

Cybsled

The hot fix last night was supposed to fix that

also as a warning, your equipment takes durability hits when you swap weapons

Needless

Toe Sucker
seems like theyre sanitizing the img code, was trying to post thicc asians in global but it just eats the line of text now ;(

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They made a post about how level 60 gear watermarks work. Basically up until like 530 or so you can get upgrades reliably from level 61 shit, then that tapers off. They also confirmed anti-Zerg code impacts item drops at camps.

They said bosses from 60 expeditions grant guaranteed item watermark increasing drops. They are looking at adjusting orb costs - which I hope ends up being trivial because fuck the orb system in this game
I mean if you divide it up its pretty much like what? 16.6 GS per level 60+? Which pretty much lined up with what I have seen in game. I camped some 60 named when I hit 60 and they only dropped shit 515 max. so 61 is 530, 62 is 545, and so on...

Also they better make those orbs cheap as hell or fix the rewards in those dungeons because right now I see no incetive to do those end game dungeons right now. For one they each have one boss thats brutal as fuck and requires basically RNG luck for everyone to survive and win, and second, whiile the boss drops are good, the rest of the shit that drops there from chests and mobs is not even close to watermark. Shit like 502, 506, which is basically useless and a waste of your time. I did score an upgrade from Genesis for the chest, but my subsequent 3 runs netted me literal shit and on top of all this is that the boss drops are basically all bop which is even worse because you cannot even give your guildies shit they can use.

Here is the chest that dropped for me the first run, basically a straight up upgrade for the faction gear.
1635539887348.png
1635540106160.png

I had to dye the shit red because it was an ugly ass green color, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This was the guidance from 3 weeks ago, still hasn't changed until they alter how retarded it is to get expedition orbs

ebp02rre86u71.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

That's hilarious. Warhammer Online let you do some HTML as well, people were exploiting a territory instantly switching factions back and forth (lots of RR points / exp!), and I switched to in game GM Yellow Text to tell them that I'm not a GM, but I'm disappointed in them. I was the only one banned, bastards :p

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
People been using up their orbs for Genesis for the hammer quest basically a 570 that applies rend on shockwave which is op as fuck in wars.

1635541860385.png

I dont really think people care for the 591+ BS because at that point you can just craft the 600 gear, or have them crafted for you lol. Like the voidbent set which is probably better for PVP than any dropped random shit you gonna get.

Also tried a few matches of the outpost rush and its ok I guess. Still they need to fix the rewards. I got 3 greens both times, like a 100 golds and some azoth. Its cool and all but for thr 45 min match IMO its not worth. One eliete run like we do every night wil net you far better than that plus a chance to score some really good schematics, rare ass crafting mats and tons of equipment to sell on the market that gives you way more cash then OP rush. I guess its ok if youre bored with nothing to do.

Cybsled

Mostly. It has some debuff reductions and luck stats as well, but resil is the main attraction to it

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just like that Hammer for its rend attribute, there are far better pieces of gear to have over Voidbent. Voidbent is just the easy route to get good luck, con gear etc. The physical and elemental resistance isnt the "max" you can get on a piece either. Just think of it as armor for people at 60 that dont want to do water mark grind, and dont want to run through thousands of runic hide, phoenix weave, and asmodeum to get the best gear.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The hot fix last night was supposed to fix that

also as a warning, your equipment takes durability hits when you swap weapons
So weapon swapping causing durability is actually not constant. My friend would lose 1 durability everytime he swapped, and I did not. The only thing I can think of is if there's a perk or trait that activates on switching that then causes you to "use" the weapon. Didn't test it out too much, but can confirm it only happens some of the time.

You also can just sheathe your weapons instead of switching weapons which is nice for traveling but rougher in PVP when you mash your ability after rolling and nothing happens because you're not holding a weapon.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Even if that stat was not broken on gear voidbent and faction will still win because of the 20 something % crit reduction which is still huge. Why would you pick anything else? as for other craftables im sure there are better but some need to be self crafted and bop or require bigger grinds.