New World

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
FoH official guild will be delaying our launch for a few days to let all these loser nerds participate in the current server launch shitshow
If only covering your ass were an olympic sport...

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

<Gold Donor>
fucking A, my internet went out for like a split second and got dc'd and sitting in 1100 queue, FML
Come to Ptolemais while the queue is still low for a backup FOH server.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Not having layering in 2021 is fucking comical and not being prepared for transfers for 2 weeks is fucking idiotic. I would go to another server had I not already put in most of the day on one server.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not having layering in 2021 is fucking comical and not being prepared for transfers for 2 weeks is fucking idiotic. I would go to another server had I not already put in most of the day on one server.
Well, it's not like these guys have much experience in the server world or cloud infrastructure. Do people think they run AWS or something?

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
First time trying this, the gathering is my favorite part so far, really relaxing to just wander around and mine/chop/gather, and the sound effects are so good.

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
Ptolemais is where it's at. Was in a 13,000 + queue on Camelot earlier and had to punch the fuck out. Also heard T-Pain is playing on Ptolemais, not sure how accurate that is.

• 1Like

pysek

<Gold Donor>
I don't know anything about this game or guilds, but I'm purple and I'll make FOH on Ptol if no one else does.

Xerge

<Donor>
I'm Knight vs Day, green team with a guild called Grove Street Families on Ptolemais. Just fucking around for the moment but might push it seriously

• 1Like

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Syndicate. I always pick the logic guys. Ravenclaw, Vulcans, Syndicate.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Ptolemais is where it's at. Was in a 13,000 + queue on Camelot earlier and had to punch the fuck out. Also heard T-Pain is playing on Ptolemais, not sure how accurate that is.
Yeah joining Camelot server in a pvp game prob wasn't going to work out. same with the other cool name servers.

tough to fit 10k+ players in a game

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
West coast servers are the ghetto servers. It’s depressing I can’t escape the faggotry of California even in the land of make believe.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Lol I just got booted on the server I played on for 11 levels. Tried to log back in, 1700 in queue whaaaat? How is this possible on 2000 person servers?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I can confirm that running endlessly into a wall will not log you out. I logged in 4 hours ago and finally able to play, my guy is still running into the wall 😎

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users