New World

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Whats the secret to getting this to work? I downloaded it, but the map is covered with a warning about " Error Cant detect coordinates, Go to settings > visuals > turn on FPS . Ive done that, it it makes no difference what so ever. The minimap loads on my screen, but does nothing at all and has that warning covering the entire thing.

Switch to full screen, or windowed if already full screen. Might fix it!

vegetoeeVegetoee

Trakanon Raider
The 55's are buggy as fuck too. I've only seen one closed once (in MD).

That's why I mentioned it the other day. It's almost impossible to run end game dungeons right now because the portals are broken. I've ran a dozen hours of portals and still don't have enough for a key.
Seems like too big a bug not to try and fix ASAP... unless it's not a bug and a cockblock because they don't have anything else released....

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im disappointed with normal MMO Lumi.

It makes me feel like cheated as a fan.

Gear does look sweet tho bro!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This legendary class weapon quest thing sure is a doozy. Travel all over the map killing 35-40 elites and sometimes bosses, collect shit, etc. Luckily it seems you can do a lot of it with a duo. But some of it requires at least a full group.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Official FoH forum Guild is launching this week.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
This legendary class weapon quest thing sure is a doozy. Travel all over the map killing 35-40 elites and sometimes bosses, collect shit, etc. Luckily it seems you can do a lot of it with a duo. But some of it requires at least a full group.
I’ve done at least six steps for my bow and it’s still going. How many steps are there, anyone know?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That boss in the bottom left of Great Cleave is a f'n pill.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol i saw a lvl 58 pvp flagged marauder and as we got close we squared up to fight but then I just layed down on the ground.

He stood there for minute and then decided to hump me a few times and ran off without attacking me.

Was hilarious.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nice. You didn't use ranged weapons at all? I use the bow/musket for pulling and for hunting deer and shit that run away so I have been splitting STR/DEX points, but now that my Tracking & Skinning skill is at 200, I'm thinking about respeccing and going full STR/CON.

What has been your favorite weapon to use?
Hatchet for the hard shit and big hammer for others. If you spec the hammer time correctly, you will basically have mob on CC most of the fight, the problem is when more than 2 arrive, mallet kinda sucks. I hated mallot in the beginning until I filled in enough points and specced CC. I basically use heavy strikes 100% (grit for heavy attacks) when my CC abilities are not up. Like I said mallet was shit untill I needed to use it for war time so decided one day, while farming some named to level it up. Its fucking brutal when you sepc for CC. Its literally debuff, CC, 2 heavby strikes, CC again, 2 heavy strikes...Then rinse and repeat. The fucker does like 3.5K crits on lv 60 mobs.

1634334339265.png

Hatchet IMO is the best DPS (and healing) weapon for PvE (although I never tried rapier either, but thats more dex based) im str/con based anyway. Hatchet also has pretty decent ranged abilities too. so its not like I dont have pulling ability or a way to take down animals that run away.

Oh and I use mallet and sword and shield for defense war and heavy axe and mallet for offensive war. I mean when you are taking points in war and not using a mallet and wearing heavy armor as an assault youre kinda fucking up. In defensive war situations when guarding points the tanking spec sword and shield comes in clutch. And then when they push, out comes hammer time and mass CC and debuff city.

Last edited:

Xerge

<Donor>
This gear set looks sick. I've gotten a bunch of compliments on it. It's called shrouded intent and is pure dex.
I'm working on this quest line and I do so wish there was transmog and armory swap, i'd easily do dex dps with this. I'm locking the items and stashing them tho, they're cool af.

Edit: I love this game

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I’ve done at least six steps for my bow and it’s still going. How many steps are there, anyone know?
Looks like for mine there are 7, not including the pre-requisite quest (so basically 7 quests after getting the one with the weapon name).

I'm apparently on the last one now, in Myrkgard. Should make finding help easy.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Is the pre req for the weapon quest the one for the jewelry? (In shattered mtn)

Man 60s are so rare on my server I prob have another week or two before more people hit the cap and start populating those zones.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Did you do that shit solo? I mean I can get into fort kill a few got the kill 15 done and managed to plant 1 bomb and loot 2 chests but then get swarmed. Come back and the shit is all respawned, lol.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Damn if you haven't grinded to 175 mining by now, your competition to mine orichalum is fierce. Shoulda grinded it a few days ago ahead of the curve. It's rough out there trying to nab any.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Watching Sacriel do an Invasion right now and they're wave 7 I think. Pretty cool shit that 99% of the player don't know even exists.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did you do that shit solo? I mean I can get into fort kill a few got the kill 15 done and managed to plant 1 bomb and loot 2 chests but then get swarmed. Come back and the shit is all respawned, lol.
I started most of them solo, and then usually someone (or several) would show up to help. They're all different though, so what you did may not be what I do, outside of the pre quest.

It sounds like you're talking the pre quest and yeah, that was a giant fucking pain in the ass. Respawn is so fast. I think I was in about as far as you and finally someone else showed up and it was cake.

The hardest was probably that one in Great Cleave. Those guys were absolutely brutal, and I think I had to do the last boss maybe. Will probably have to do a major boss in Myrkgard to finish.

I think 4 stages I did completely solo. The elite area in Cutlass (level 40ish), elite area in Restless (45?), elite area in Weavers (40 too I think?), and one of non-elites in Eden (52ish).

Elite area in Eden (Malevolence) and Mourningdale were fucking brutal and I'm glad people showed up.

They're all terrible though where you need 35-40 kills.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just came across this article and thought you might want to follow up on it.
Amazon sent me a new key today. Unfortunately, I am headed out of town for a work trip and won't have much time to play for the next week.

Hopefully xfers are up by the time I get back, and I can join you guys on Vingolf. Only 21 though at the moment. Been heavily working trade skills.