New World

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xerge

<Donor>
There's still a major patch after this brimstone update before xmas/new year break and this is when I think loadouts will hit. I agree tho would rather gear swap over mounts

Xevy

Log Wizard
Few people and I probably going to come around and small group this again. I think they datamined there's going to be new "fresh" servers for this, so probably roll over there. This game was really fun, the early bugs were unfortunate, but the mass QQ and player drop from the percieved damage of these bugs were what really killed it. I didn't even mind grinding the gear, the gameplay was good. Unfortunately I quit like 2-3 days before they actually got the pvp BG's rolling which is what I was looking forward to the most.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
XP was never the issue. Wife and I spent exactly two months playing this and power grinded all the way to 60, leveling crafting along the way, with zero issue. The problem is once you are there that the gear grind is super heinous and there just was not much to do. Granted, we are PvE people and jumped into this entirely because some friends wanted to PvE with us as a static group, but still.... Orb blocking zones that you then also had to grind to get tiny fucking needle moves was Korean levels of grind. We did one dungeon run and promptly quit the next day when we saw where things were headed.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That should get some new players back into the game. I do not see many experienced players choosing to start all over. The game just is not that entertaining to go through it again.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
XP was never the issue. Wife and I spent exactly two months playing this and power grinded all the way to 60, leveling crafting along the way, with zero issue. The problem is once you are there that the gear grind is super heinous and there just was not much to do. Granted, we are PvE people and jumped into this entirely because some friends wanted to PvE with us as a static group, but still.... Orb blocking zones that you then also had to grind to get tiny fucking needle moves was Korean levels of grind. We did one dungeon run and promptly quit the next day when we saw where things were headed.
There were many issues that made me quit the first time.

1. Teleporting
2. Bank space
3. Dungeon Keys

those were the bigger ones.

They have resolved a lot of them at this point but some (Resource farming) are still irritating.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All the mechanical stuff that made me quit has been rectified or changed. But I still think the itemization and the drop rates for those items is complete ass. Luck should have never been a thing.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The sound was the one thing that a huge amount of people took away from this game as fantastic.
Installing it on my COVID computer right now. Just in case we get the band back together. If they stopped teleporting from making your asshole bleed gold and got rid of crafting keys for fucking dungeons this could be a good time waster. Well, maybe. The 97 different banks in every fucking town was also AIDS.