NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I think it works better if the at the end the vibrator slips out of her vagina and lands in your asshole and then you cum and turn gay. Yeah, that sounds like Romo.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So you're saying that Roger Staubach wasn't a good QB? Because he's the guy they literally nicknamed Captain Comeback.
If Staubach's ONLY accolade was the he was the comeback king then yes I would say he sucked. Fortunately he's done a fuck ton more than just comeback in the 4th quarter.

I think it works better if the at the end the vibrator slips out of her vagina and lands in your asshole and then you cum and turn gay. Yeah, that sounds like Romo.
wait wait, out of her vagina and into MY asshole? Are girls gay if they cum from anal stimulation? Wait, are girls just gay in general because they like other dudes?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Romo is the good looking girl you meet up at a bar, have a good conversation with, have a few laughs, take home and then find out she has a penis at the end.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Romo is like me in bed, excellent in foreplay and great on the buildup but when it actually matters I finish too soon.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Cutler, on the other hand, is the girl you meet at the bar, take home, and just as you're about to get busy she says she's going to slip into something more comfortable, which turns out to be a cat costume. And then she shits in your shoe.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Agaysar, that post is rife with latent homosexuality. Just come out of the closet already bro, you are safe here.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Cutler, on the other hand, is the girl you meet at the bar, take home, and just as you're about to get busy she says she's going to slip into something more comfortable, which turns out to be a cat costume. And then she shits in your shoe.
Still would bang a shoe shitter in a cat costume over a girl with a penis.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd say Cutler is more the girl you see initially at the bar and is ugly, but as you get more drunk she looks attractive so you end up bringing her home and when you're home you've sobered up enough to the point where she's ugly again but you just deal with it because that's all you're getting for the night.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Cutler is god fucking awful, tell me how many interceptions he has and I can tell you how many TD's he has thrown, just add +7 to the amount of interceptions to get his TD number because the man has never thrown more than +7 in any given season in his career.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cutler is god fucking awful, tell me how many interceptions he has and I can tell you how many TD's he has thrown, just add +7 to the amount of interceptions to get his TD number because the man has never thrown more than +7 in any given season in his career.
Are you saying Jay Cutler is like the chick in the bar that goes to throw her pussy at you but some other guy takes it instead?

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd say Cutler is more the girl you see initially at the bar and is ugly, but as you get more drunk she looks attractive so you end up bringing her home and when you're home you've sobered up enough to the point where she's ugly again but you just deal with it because that's all you're getting for the night.
It's not like as bears fans we had high standards in the first place. Before Cutler it was grossman, brian griese, and kordell stewart just to name a few without going back into the even shittier qbs they tried to play with. I think we just settled for the chick with the big rack and the busted face, got her preggo, and have to deal with the consequences.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cutler is the wasted girl at the bar that cries rape in the morning.

Romo's worst season statistically was better than Cutler's best. I guess Cutler wins in the amount of time's he has bitched out of a game with vagina injuries instead of playing through it when his team needs him.
2560762.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Tony Romo is the girl at the bar that gives you Ebola.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really? Because I think playoff wins would easily disprove that narrative.
There was also that whole 4th quarter thing in the SB vs my beloved Steelers when we were winning 21-17 in the 4th and Rodgers brought them back and got a ring.

That article is invalid (Nickcagebirdhair.jpg)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was also that whole 4th quarter thing in the SB vs my beloved Steelers when we were winning 21-17 in the 4th and Rodgers brought them back and got a ring.

That article is invalid (Nickcagebirdhair.jpg)
Yeah but Tony Romo doesn't choke in the middle of the regular season, obviously he's elite because of it.