NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There must be some way to get the cheerleaders involved in this drill.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Considering he's trying to work with them on tuning out distractions adding cheerleaders into the drills makes good sense!

Fadaar

That guy
You have to take what Brandon Marshall says for what its worth, a guy with a mental disorder giving his opinion.
He's actually a lot smarter than people give him credit for. Got to talk to him a few times when I was at UCF the same time he was, he's actually pretty damn smart just likes to talk a wee bit too much sometimes.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Too bad the Giants have had shitty production from their TEs for multiple seasons in a row.

Not sure if Mike Pope is to blame. If Witten suddenly sucks, we know why.

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Witten has been declining in the past 2 or 3 seasons though. His speed has been slowing down, and he doesn't block as well as he used to. He has a good connection with Romo though which is why his stats are still pretty good.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Brady Quinn just 'retired'. That's a shame.
Cool...I remember when it was a serious debate whether the Vikings should draft him or Adrian Peterson. I think that was when I realized that most of those draft people have no idea what they're talking about.

PFT says no new deal but the team likely agreed to waive all of the fines. So he basically took the entire offseason and one week of training camp off with no consequences. After reading how much veterans hate camp over the years he definitely got more than nothing for his holdout.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am not sure the fines will be waved but I also don't feel bad for him either. Is he being paid as to how important he is to the team? No. Is he making a good salary? Yup. Glad he pulled his head out of his ass though.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Honestly he probably realized the team was prepared to move on without him if he didn't show and he didn't want to pay back a bunch of his signing bonus and fines.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think the Cowboys TE coach may be crazy.

Bt2WuXOCEAIiC1g.jpg:large
are the bags used to simulate the typical situational awareness of the Cowboys receiving corps?