NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I did not watch football then but Vince Young was a first round draft in 2006 and now he cannot get on any team? The dude blow out his knee's or arm or something?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I did not watch football then but Vince Young was a first round draft in 2006 and now he cannot get on any team? The dude blow out his knee's or arm or something?
His mind. He had some sort of breakdown mid season, and had people around him scared he was going to off himself. After the Titans cut him he hasn't caught on anywhere

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't forget the part where he just plain sucks at football. Just because someone was drafted in the first round, or even the first pick, there's no guarantee they're going to cut it in the NFL. This seems to be especially true for Quarter Backs.

Disp_sl

shitlord
It ended up being a great trade for both sides. Smith was definitely worth 2 2'nd rounders for the Chiefs, and the picks the 49ers turned the trade into look very promising.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The 49ers traded away the 2014 Championship they would have won with Smith. I would say they lost the trade.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know if they can't do it with the man the man the man, they can't do it with A.Smith.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Alex running and gunning Smith was murdering the playoffs in the game the Chiefs played. Mix that with the 49ers defense and it would have been an insane ass kicking.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

shattuck_sl

shitlord
Makes sense if true. Choose the shitty qb who won't sell many jerseys, or choose the shitty qb that will sell a fuckton of jerseys.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Makes sense if true. Choose the shitty qb who won't sell many jerseys, or choose the shitty qb that will sell a fuckton of jerseys.
Do you really think there's that much demand in the general public for JFF? He was seen as all hype in the SEC where his team with the best player in football struggled to tied for 3rd in the SEC west. I had a feeling from reading boards etc..that 31 teams were hoping they would pass and one team hoping they would pick him - Dallas and that's a regional deal.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When was the last time anyone saw "Cleveland Browns" and "top-selling jersey" in the same sentence? This is like a Dan Snyder move from a few years ago, and in that case I really feel sorry for the fans out there. Great football city and now the evidence is strong that they have another bad owner. This money grab is after the one and done coaching debacle they had last year, which is also one of Snyder's greatest hits! Buy a team and immediately start repeating the history of other dumpster fire franchises...must be nice to be a rich guy.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
2014 NFL Draft: Browns sell 1,500 season tickets after Manziel pick - CBSSports.com
Nah no one gives a shit about him.

Also there's that little thing that you should never trust a word out of Mary Kay the lying whore Cabot's mouth. Bitch lives to try and start controversy. Who I have no doubt in my mind probably started this rumor, she's had 3 stories about Manziel in the past 3 days.