NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

Why aren't these guys just using HGH? The union is successfully slow-walking the shit out of the league on the agreement, probably another full season before they agree to the testing regime.

I mean, half of the league probably already is but I have to wonder about the morons who get caught with the doping agents the NFL already tests for.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If everybody's using HGH then you have to do other stuff on top of it to get that little extra edge, or that's the way they think about it.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, he is donating $1 million to mental health charity.

I know there are very generous people out there and not all of them make their donations public, but in the case where he is a high profile athlete that will get press coverage, in-turn the charity will get coverage as well, I think it is a very good thing.

I applaud Brandon Marshall.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, he is donating $1 million to mental health charity.
And the charity has agreed to "donate" mental health care to Brandon Marshall in return.

(kidding aside, its always nice to see people with money use it on something that benefits others)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I hate it when people say "it's just a tax writeoff". Sure he would have had to pay $500k of that in taxes anyway, but it's not like he's coming out ahead in the deal. Tax brackets have nothing to do with it since you only pay the higher tax rates on the money you make above the bracket anyway. There is no way to come out money ahead by donating to charity.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
1966730_10152181984369611_4174270502100385029_n.jpg

#youwishyourQBwasassexyasmine

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Good work out Tuna Team! With no post season and all the people leaving the team due to the circus in Miami there was extra time for the gym.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who left the team due to the Circus? We fired a bunch of people because of their incompetence.

BoAXFDHCMAAi0CI.jpg

Said incompetence.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
For real. Every time I get dressed in the morning I see my McNabb jersey sitting there, just waiting to be worn with pride come September.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
So yesterday, the Browns put Manziel on third string in OTAs, and today, Browns' GM says to the press that Brian Hoyer is a better QB than Manziel 'by a substantial margin'.

Trickery by the Browns, or sad truth for JF?