NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

moontayle

Golden Squire
Actually someone figured out a scenario where Dallas lost to Carolina and Green Bay and ended the year at 7-9 but that every other NFCE team also ended at 7-9 with Dallas at the top.

But yeah, they're done unless they start playing better.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 49ers defense was characterized as a "low hanging fruit" this week on ESPN fantasy....lol. I still cant believe they let Fangio walk.Obviously letting Harbaugh go is almost unforgivable, but for fucks sake they could of just gave Fangio the HC job and promoted Tomsula to def coordinator. But, Jed! knows what hes doing, and this franchise obviously knows more than the average layman.

Letting Thomas Rawls run wild on you for 200 yards or whatever the fuck he rushed for was sobering. The Niners defense was usually always pretty good against the run. Not anymore!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But yeah, they're done unless they start playing better.
john-madden.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Cowboys lostsevenfucking games in a row, prior to an unimpressive win over the shitshow Dolphins. They've lost to the Saints, the Eagles, Bucs and the Falcons. Jesus fuck, even the 49ers beat the goddamn Falcons. Yet, somehow, Cowboy fans arestilldelusional enough to believe they have a shot at the playoffs. Are you guys seriously this divorced from reality?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You trust the Cowboys to draft a good qb? They're the same team that was convinced Brandon Weedon was going to step in and fill Romo's shoes and win some games.

Brandon Fuckin Weedon.

If Kellen Moore isn't decent the Cowboys are fucked.
Your comment on wheedon is idiotic, but just the same Jones hasn't proven to anybody that he can draft a QB. Look at what he's done so far.
I think he drafted aikman #1 in '89. Then he got Steve Walsh in the supplementary draft the same year, so no one in 90.
Bill Musgrave 4th round '91
Quincy Fucking Carter with their first pick of the draft (in the second round) in 2001
Sephen McGee in the 4th round in 2009

Yeah. As far as drafting QBs go, Aikman is the only potential good pick, and I'm not actually sure that was his pick. Granted he hasn't needed a QB for most of his time at the helm, but it was a real shitshow the last time he DID until he struck gold with Romo.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You thought Kaepernick was a good quarterback.
Jozu was the one praising Kaepernick as the 2nd coming of Steve Young. I merely thought he had a much higher ceiling than Alex Smith. And he does, but the organization's management/ownership has ruined him, possibly beyond repair. A "bad" QB doesn't lead you to a Super Bowl and nearly a 2nd one in back-to-back seasons.

Dysfunctional leadership at the top will ruin a franchise, even if the talent is there. Just look at the Cowboys.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The Cowboys lostsevenfucking games in a row, prior to an unimpressive win over the shitshow Dolphins. They've lost to the Saints, the Eagles, Bucs and the Falcons. Jesus fuck, even the 49ers beat the goddamn Falcons. Yet, somehow, Cowboy fans arestilldelusional enough to believe they have a shot at the playoffs. Are you guys seriously this divorced from reality?
Did you read what I said? Pay attention bag boy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jozu was the one praising Kaepernick as the 2nd coming of Steve Young. I merely thought he had a much higher ceiling than Alex Smith. And he does, but the organization's management/ownership has ruined him, possibly beyond repair. A "bad" QB doesn't lead you to a Super Bowl and nearly a 2nd one in back-to-back seasons.

Dysfunctional leadership at the top will ruin a franchise, even if the talent is there. Just look at the Cowboys.
Kaepernick cant even make basic QB functions. His ceiling is in the basement. He ceiling is not even high enough to lick the sweat off Alex Smiths nuts.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord

lol, the fuck? The 49ers were already playoff bound when Kaeperbro took over. He was an interchangeable part in a well oiled machine.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What part of Kaepernick picking up that sorry sack of shit team and single handedly carrying them to glory do you retards not understand?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I did suck Keapernicks pipe but so didnt everyone else for the most part. He set the NFL single game rushing record by a QB in a playoff game. He was burning defenses left and right and was on the verge of super-stardom. How could you blame someone for wanting to believe that hype, especially a 49ers fan who has watched Alex Smith run the 3 and out offense for years.

Its kind of unfortunate that Keapernick shit the bed in this fashion but maybe he wasnt the man for the job after all. When he couldnt get those fades in to Crabtree to win the Super Bowl it was a sign of things to come, sadly.

Anyway, the 49ers wont be good again until at least 2019.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When he couldnt get those fades in to Crabtree to win the Super Bowl it was a sign of things to come, sadly.
That play-calling down there with 4 chances from inside the 7 was dogshit. The obvious missed holding/PI call on 4th and goal didn't help either.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
People forget that Kaepernick also threw for 300 yards in the superbowl against a good Baltimore defense. He was never particularly accurate, but he was much better than what we have seen the last two seasons.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am afraid the Chargers might win today and screw up our lead on the number 1 pick. On the other hand if we can't win I don't like what that says either.