NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You clowns are fucking amateurs. We are starting Matt Schaub at quarterback. All your picks are belong to us.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You clowns are fucking amateurs. We are starting Matt Schaub at quarterback. All your picks are belong to us.
I'm going to say the Titans end up with #1 overall. 0-3 against their division, 0-6 against the AFC. Their remaining 6 games are all AFC opponents, 3 of them against divisional opponents. 2-14 locked up.

Merrith

Hopeful Skins can overcome our curse against Giants today to keep those Dallas playoff dreams alive

Merrith

QB threw a pick, Giants mathematically eliminated from any chance of winning the game.
Wet conditions, opposing QB is Kirk Cousins with 8 picks in 3 career games against the Giants...I think they have a good chance of getting one back at some point today.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Some amazing defense Rams. Guess they've all given up, why did I wake up for this again?
For our amazing commentary during the game of course.

Edit- did we forget Cleveland is in the NFL? That team knows how to rock early picks every year.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I fucking love Rams 3rd downs. Not a single route was even past the 1st down marker on that last one. It's brilliant!

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
this is a fitting battle for first place in the nfcBEAST. both teams are just too good to care about scoring bro.