NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The next time the Steelers and Bengals play is going to be a shitshow. It's going to be even worse than this. I think every Bengal wants to murder Joey Porter. And this whole thing coming out about Antonio Brown faking his injury and winking at Adam Jones and Burfict as he was "helped" off the field is only going to make it worse. Refs really need to start throwing out ejections next game. Of course for the refs this likely only means ejections for Bengals players. Because an upstanding organization like the Steelers is incapable of douchebaggery. Definitely don't make death threats, pull on players' hair on the sidelines, or come out onto the field during an injury time out (illegal and cause for an unsportsmanlike) just to talk shit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I see Houston at 3 and the Pats at 9. Simple math shows the Texans defense is 3x as good as the Patriots.

Can't argue against math
3A5zT91.jpg

Checkmate.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The next time the Steelers and Bengals play is going to be a shitshow. It's going to be even worse than this. I think every Bengal wants to murder Joey Porter. And this whole thing coming out about Antonio Brown faking his injury and winking at Adam Jones and Burfict as he was "helped" off the field is only going to make it worse. Refs really need to start throwing out ejections next game. Of course for the refs this likely only means ejections for Bengals players. Because an upstanding organization like the Steelers is incapable of douchebaggery. Definitely don't make death threats, pull on players' hair on the sidelines, or come out onto the field during an injury time out (illegal and cause for an unsportsmanlike) just to talk shit.
I was waiting for you to post something stupid.

Didn't disappoint. Is this you btw?

A1JflU9.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So you think the next time they play it won't be a shitshow? The players will forget about it and they'll have just a healthy competitive game? Naw man. Even Andrew Whitworth is shitting on Joey Porter today and that dude never bad mouths anybody. This is now the nastiest rivalry in football and this game only made it worse.

Fans of both teams really should be embarrassed by that affair.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since when have you guys just tried to have a healthy competitive game? Not like Burfict was intentionally trying to hurt Ben and got fined for 3 plays in the same game earlier this year right? Lewis built a roster of hot garbage and it all came back to bite you in the ass

You have managed to do the impossible and surpassed the Browns as the most trailer trash franchise in the NFL. Congrats.

Also this was just posted:

Follow

Adam SchefterVerified account
?@AdamSchefter
Vontaze Burfict has been suspended for the first three games of the 2016 regular-season, per NFL.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
For years and years the Steelers were the aggressive ones that always played "dirty" and now when Cincy finally doesn't back down and matches that intensity you guys can't handle it. Fake tough indeed. Steelers fans that say this about the Bengals are as hypocritical as it gets. Keith Rivers, Kevin Huber, Carson Palmer, what happened to Gio in this recent one, Ken Anderson. But hey, that just means the Steelers play tough hard-nosed football right?

Also lol at Burfict trying to injure Ben. Burfict is fucked. Guy can't sack a QB without everyone crying monster.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you cry like those bitch ass fans in the stadium Alex? I hope so. If you have any pictures of your facial expression when we won and the Steelers sideline was going crazy, please post them here.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't have faith in the Bengals like many other fans. I seriously find the collapses funny. I was laughing. It was so classic Bengals. As soon as Hill fumbled I knew it was over.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well Ben has a sprained AC joint with torn ligaments, and likely no Brown either + already having no Bell or even Williams is hilarious when you look at our offense now. Especially vs Denvers defense on the road. It will take a special kind of Manning in the playoffs to get us to the championship game, aka the Badbadbad Manning from earlier this year.

So then, the Bengals will have to be our Super Bowl, which given the subsequent meltdown in Bungle land is a-ok with me. A Burfict ending.

(hooray site is back up)

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For years and years the Steelers were the aggressive ones that always played "dirty" and now when Cincy finally doesn't back down and matches that intensity you guys can't handle it. Fake tough indeed. Steelers fans that say this about the Bengals are as hypocritical as it gets. Keith Rivers, Kevin Huber, Carson Palmer, what happened to Gio in this recent one, Ken Anderson. But hey, that just means the Steelers play tough hard-nosed football right?

Also lol at Burfict trying to injure Ben. Burfict is fucked. Guy can't sack a QB without everyone crying monster.
I got your back man, everyone's always trying to call the Ravens thugs too for no good reason. We know the real truth.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So Patriots tanked at the end of the season so they wouldn't have to play a Steelers team with an injured Ben and concussed Brown?

Fucking Belichick playing chess while everyone else is playing football.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
update edit: Welp its official: vote was 30-2 to move Rams to LA and Chargers seem to have the option approved to move to LA if they want to

Dont like the idea of both teams, it doesn't have the history to work in a football city like New York and in LA previously it was hard enough to get support for even 1 team.

Arative

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
update edit: Welp its official: vote was 30-2 to move Rams to LA and Chargers seem to have the option approved to move to LA if they want to

Dont like the idea of both teams, it doesn't have the history to work in a football city like New York and in LA previously it was hard enough to get support for even 1 team.
Sounds like the raiders and chargers got fucked. Not sure what voodoo kronke practices but he turn the owners to his side.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kroenke has a fuckton of money and from everything I have read, is very close with a lot of the owners like Jerruh

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Raiders are getting 100m to stay put. Spanos would be Kroenkes bitch in LA and its likely both teams will fail if they are not playoff caliber teams. LA is very fickle.