NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah lets just ignore the fact this dumb motherfucker is doing drugs in the middle of the playoffs. AS LONG AS ITS NOT A CRIME OR AN NFL VIOLATION RIGHT AZETH*?

Hey, at least he didn't murder anyone.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lol @49ers.

Also holy shit I haven't been able to access the site or have it display normally for about 3 days

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
1. Chandler Jones smoked synthetic weed

14. Crimes commited - 0

15. NFL violations committed - 0
What is synthetic marijuana? - The Boston Globe

Per the Boston Globe, it IS illegal...so it is a crime to smoke synthetic weed in the state of Massachusetts. Not like the truth and facts matter too much in Boston but that also makes it a possibly punishable offense in Goodell's NFL. I know you are already used to being wrong but just trying to educate you.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How about the NFL stop testing for weed so he doesn't have to fuck with that crap? Its not even criminal in Mass, for Denver players its fucking legal.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Now that I've thought about it Kelly and Kaeperbro might be a good fit if he can get healthy. I question whether why and organization would hire someone like Kelly after firing a much better coach with the same kind of large personality.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
1. Chandler Jones smoked synthetic weed

2. Jones ran with his shirt off directly across the street to the Foxborough Fire/Police joint facility.

3. Ran around in the parking lot, then walked into the building, got on his knees, laid on the floor with his hands in front of him and said "I need help"

4. Said he thought he was having a heart attack from smoking synthetic weed.

5. A Foxborough police officer was dispatched to his home because he left his front door open.

6. The officer walked in, saw Synth weed on the counter and radioed in "Foxborough fire should be informed of aClass D Delta"

7. Class D - Marijuana, synthetic weed, prescription drugs.

8. Delta - Non-police emergency

9. Chandler was then transported to a hospital.

10. Jones was released same day and attended practice/meetings the following day

11. The Foxborough fire lieutenant removed the report completely because it was a non-criminal, non-complaint medical emergency.

12. The fire lieutenant has this authority, because medical emergencies are not public knowledge.

13. It's clear the lieutenant chose to do this because it was Chandler Jones because he is obviously a Pats fan and why not.

14. Crimes commited - 0

15. NFL violations committed - 0
Bullshit. A fire lieutenant cannot change a police report. The fire department has their own HIPAA protected report, but police reports are public record.

Synthetic weed is also not legal to smoke, and is much closer to meth than it is to marijuana. So now everyone knows the Patriots are tweakers as well as cheaters.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, that is some shit. Just saw Gravy passed.

If not us, go all the way Chiefs. Tbh if we ended up playing and lost I wouldnt even be sad about it after hearing this.
frown.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man, that is some shit. Just saw Gravy passed.

If not us, go all the way Chiefs. Tbh if we ended up playing and lost I wouldnt even be sad about it after hearing this.
frown.png
Fuck man...right in the feels. Go Chiefs all the way.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Chandler Jones was 'sick' for like 3 weeks this season too, right? Sounds like dude is making A+ decisions.