NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

You know it's bad when Ambit makes sense
tongue.png
wow dioblaire quoting an ambit post.

i surprised my fucking head didnt catch on fire

moontayle

Golden Squire
It'd also be really fucking weird for division rivals to share a city/stadium. Like, who becomes the home team?
They'd switch one of them to the NFC and bring one of the NFC teams over.

Rams moving means the NFC West is truly in the West. Furthest East any team has to go for a division game is Arizona now.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Fuck a team moving out here. Especially one that left cause no one goes to the fucking games but our own special breed of both white and Hispanic rednecks. You may have seen them on TV recently being interviewed after the "terrorist" attack in San Bernadino. Or in the Mannywood section of Dodgers stadium.

Fuck them. And fuck the traffic and no income jobs that bullshit brings. Build the god damned stadium in LaCanada and watch those jerkoffs immediately get it rejected. I want to move back to Philly where shit makes sense in comparison

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's still working great on my phone. But on PC browsers it looks borked. I don't get ddos attacks. Only thing worse than a Raiders fan is a kid ringing a doorbell over and over.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Whisenhunt back as OC for the Chargers. He's better than Reich I hope. It's been 2 years of garbage offense.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Foxboro cops: Pats Chandler Jones sought medical help early Sunday | Boston Herald

Haha anyone else following this?

"When the Herald called Foxboro police Chief ?Edward T. O?Leary earlier yesterday, he denied his department and officers had any dealing with Jones over the weekend and ?added the only time he?d ever seen Jones was being interviewed on television.

But dispatch records ?obtained by the Herald about two hours later showed at least five officers on the scene as Jones was being evaluated in a back parking lot at the police station."

Something smells.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Those Jones brothers can't seem to keep themselves out of trouble. At least he wasn't as dumb as Jon and try to run away from a car accident, only to go back grab a wad of cash, and then run away again!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's ridiculous that they call it synthetic weed when it's a lot closet to meth at this point.

I really don't have a problem with them not discussing someone's medical issues with the press, even though I'm sure the police are just doing it because they're Boston fans.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Ahhh - site is back up correctly again.

I caught up with last Saturday games. The longer I listened to Jim Natz and Phil Simms cry about needing their tampons changed, the further I was hoping an all-out brawl happened during that Steelers - Bengals game. Maybe I am too old school, or maybe I have too many violent streaks, but watching that game was fun instead of the usual pussification the games have become.

For what it is worth - I think all four home teams win this up-coming weekend.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Kelly gonna get his shit pushed in and be gone in two years. It's a good thing York only cares about money and he got his nice new stadium before the dark times returned.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
How is San Fran this dysfunctional? You have the chance for Hue and he goes to the Browns! You pick 'genius guy' that has already been figured out? You can't handle top 5 coach because of personality...so you get middle of the road coach who also has 'personality'? Wow, thanks for making the Dolphins look closer to normal.

Foxboro cops: Pats Chandler Jones sought medical help early Sunday | Boston Herald

Haha anyone else following this?

"When the Herald called Foxboro police Chief ?Edward T. O'Leary earlier yesterday, he denied his department and officers had any dealing with Jones over the weekend and ?added the only time he'd ever seen Jones was being interviewed on television.

But dispatch records ?obtained by the Herald about two hours later showed at least five officers on the scene as Jones was being evaluated in a back parking lot at the police station."

Something smells.
1. Chandler Jones smoked synthetic weed

2. Jones ran with his shirt off directly across the street to the Foxborough Fire/Police joint facility.

3. Ran around in the parking lot, then walked into the building, got on his knees, laid on the floor with his hands in front of him and said "I need help"

4. Said he thought he was having a heart attack from smoking synthetic weed.

5. A Foxborough police officer was dispatched to his home because he left his front door open.

6. The officer walked in, saw Synth weed on the counter and radioed in "Foxborough fire should be informed of aClass D Delta"

7. Class D - Marijuana, synthetic weed, prescription drugs.

8. Delta - Non-police emergency

9. Chandler was then transported to a hospital.

10. Jones was released same day and attended practice/meetings the following day

11. The Foxborough fire lieutenant removed the report completely because it was a non-criminal, non-complaint medical emergency.

12. The fire lieutenant has this authority, because medical emergencies are not public knowledge.

13. It's clear the lieutenant chose to do this because it was Chandler Jones because he is obviously a Pats fan and why not.

14. Crimes commited - 0

15. NFL violations committed - 0