NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After the way last season ended I take nothing for granted. Fortunately our defense is a lot better this year.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If there's one person worse at remembering what down it is in managing the clock then Mike McCarthy it's definitely Andy Reid.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
So flags are completely fucking out of control and the games are borderline unwatchable outside of NFL Redzone this year, right? Or is it just me?

(not referring to this game in particular)

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Andy Reid bringing back the old chop block from his San Francisco days

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Now the Chiefs fans are starting to understand why we kept Kaepernick. Smith is no better and at the time, Kaep was way cheaper.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So flags are completely fucking out of control and the games are borderline unwatchable outside of NFL Redzone this year, right? Or is it just me?

You are correct. NFL is trash this year.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm

It is the most penalized first three weeks in the last decade, possibly the most penalties ever in the first three weeks. 3 teams are on pace to beat the record for most penalties by a team in a single season.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They're cracking down on certain things that team took for granted last year like the early jumps in some of the picks so we're seeing a lot more flags this year. I think Kansas City is actually a good team this is just a situation where their way out classed I like them I feel bad for them to have to play this kind of game but I gotta root for my own guys.

Also the teams that cut James Jones should be punching themselves in the face right now