NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Maybe him being injured and being the "backup" was always to be a ruse. They just wanted to bench him so his old ass doesn't get worn out before he brings the Broncos to a SB win.

Last year, you could see how exhausted his body was by the end of the season.
That would be a crazy story, if it could ever be proven true lol.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't tell me he won't go into coaching. You can't be able to analyze a D like that, call the right play and not try to pass on that knowledge.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pey Pey coming in so that Darth Billy is scared shitless of another team besides the Steelers.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Nope, but if a guy fresh off the bench beats your ass, Chip Kelly beat your ass, then the Jets beat you, and finally the Dolphins beat you..you better get scared fast.https://vine.co/v/ibdLi93Ldem

The look of a beat up man.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
You mean Joe Buck is not going ballistic at that Sherman foul of imitating pulling the pants down like he did with Randy Moss in Green Bay so many years ago...?

Dioblaire

<Donor>
I really don't understand holding rules anymore. I was taught that if you don't have your shoulders squared up with the defenders while blocking, it is considered holding...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
OMG, 49ers have a chance to go ahead with a long field goal, and they punt instead. Way to go Jimmy T!

Dioblaire

<Donor>
Jesus christ, Chargers.... You might have to grab one of your fans from the stands at this point : /