NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Chargers are giving me cirrhosis. I wonder if I can sue.
You're basically asking if you can sue the Chargers for being bad at football here. I think they would have long since been bankrupted by legal fees by now if this was so.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its a curse for firing a coach who had just gone 15-1.

Possibly the dumbest coaching move ever

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lRTnh2J.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
If the Chiefs make it the second round, I'd consider the season a success. Actually, I already have, since they were 1-5 at one point.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think making it to the playoffs is a successful season. I also think double digit wins can be considered successful personally.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wild Card
Seattle@ Minnesota
Green Bay @Washington

Pittsburgh@ Cincinnati
Kansas City@ Houston

Divisional

Seattle@ Carolina
Washington @Arizona

Pittsburgh@ Denver
Kansas City @New England

Although I am not at all sure of the AFC past Wild Card Weekend. Rest of the way is a toss up in my mind, will do real picks after I see this weekend's games.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Two first rounders and two seconds!!!

Jets got a first, fourth and seventh out of NE in return for Belichick breaking his contract and also sent them a fifth and their seventh.

Parcells was involved in a trade with picks too, apparently first second third and fourth to the Pats when he went from NE to the Jets. Apparently this thing often involves NE and the Jets...
The Gruden to TB trade was likely the best trade in that franchise's history; he won the Super Bowl for 'em. It was Dungy's team, but the Raiders went down because Gruden knew all of their plays. I remember John Lynch laughing about it on the sidelines when he was miked up, saying something like 'damn, he knows everything they are doing!!!'.

One of the few trades I can think of that directly resulted in an immediate Super Bowl championship. Shame he couldn't repeat it, I was a huge Bucs fan for the first part of my life (and remain a huge Gruden fan) and that was fricking awesome.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just don't see that Steelers team winning two playoff games. Not just being biased, although I want them to lose in Cinci I wouldn't bet on it. I know no one is high on Denver (lol) right now but I really think with a bye and home they can get a win against Pittsburgh no matter who's under center. The AFC championship game might be a different matter.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just don't see that Steelers team winning two playoff games. Not just being biased, although I want them to lose in Cinci I wouldn't bet on it. I know no one is high on Denver (lol) right now but I really think with a bye and home they can get a win against Pittsburgh no matter who's under center. The AFC championship game might be a different matter.
It was a tough call because part of me feels like this Manning coming in Sunday thing is a type of destiny that we'll get one more Manning v. Brady showdown with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line. I think Pittsburgh can beat anyone in the AFC in a one game scenario with that offense, but I agree it's tough to pick them to run through the bracket. I do think they have the possibility of making a run if chips fall their way and they get some turnovers from their D though.

I just don't see Cincy having a shot unless Dalton can play.