NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Chiefs@ Texans
Steelers@ Bengals
Seahawks @Vikings
Packers @Redskins

Also LOL at the media initially dismissing the Peyton HGH story. Shits real and this guys legacy is about to disappear.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh, I doubt it makes his legacy disappear even if it's true (assuming it doesn't go way back past the neck injury that seems to be when it supposedly happened). I wouldn't be surprised if someone said AP was doing something when he came back from his torn acl in record time and tore everyone to pieces, too.

Hell, if anything, the utter failures that have come out of all the recent "superior athlete" quarterbacks should be enough to prove that's not what the position is about, anyways.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just assume everyone in the NFL is on HGH. I'm not even being cheeky. I don't think you can be that big/strong/fast and get hit by equally big/strong/fast people and not use something.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I think it'll be a much closer game than that one, but I do favor Seattle overall.
I think we lose pretty easily but the weather forecast is a good sign for us. Seattle is just peaking at the right time and as fun as this season has been for the Vikings we're still flawed in a lot of ways. Playoffs are awesome but give this team a couple years to mature and hopefully we have something special in Minnesota.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
We're all aware that NFL players are taking HGH and steroids, who the fuck cares. His forehead is way bigger than Barry Bonds', he took it and was one of the best regular season quarterbacks ever, and he's going to go out as only he can, throwing game breaking interceptions to the Steelers in yet another 1 and done post season.

I think we lose pretty easily but the weather forecast is a good sign for us. Seattle is just peaking at the right time and as fun as this season has been for the Vikings we're still flawed in a lot of ways. Playoffs are awesome but give this team a couple years to mature and hopefully we have something special in Minnesota.
Peaking at right time, lose to Rams.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Zero teams in WC weekend inspire confidence. Maybe, MAYBE, KC but I think that might be me wanting Gravy to see success before the beyond comes calling.

I think you have as much of a chance as any team.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chiefs@ Texans
Steelers@ Bengals If Dalton plays i think Bengals.
Seahawks@ Vikings
Packers@ Redskins

This is what I would expect but will also not be surprised at any of these teams winning except the Bengals with out Dalton. Not Ginger might be good enough to light up that abysmal Steelers secondary and being on what their 3rd RB is going to hurt the Steelers. Its going to be much more of a toss up than we realize probably.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Peaking at right time, lose to Rams.
If losing one game in your last 6 is not peaking, what is this? Rope-a-dope?

rrr_img_122416.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Chiefs@ Texans
Steelers@ Bengals If Dalton plays i think Bengals.
Seahawks@ Vikings
Packers@ Redskins
I like these picks, although I'd rather see the Bengals win, and I really think the game in Minnesota is a wash. It's really going to tell who is coming ready to play. My everything hurts just thinking about how cold it's going to be.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can everyone say Newton or Panthers? My PTSD gets triggered when I hear the name "Cam".