NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
giphy.gif

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I look forward to see what Denver's D can do against Cam and the Panthers. If they play with fire in their bellies like today, I know it will be close. If the O can bring the run and not make any mistakes like today (minus that stupid Hillman dropped pass/Manning fumble), I have more than enough hope that Denver can win this.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's the record for turnovers in a game? Because all 6 of Arizona's turnovers this game are from Palmer.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Would have liked to see the Cardinals get it done, but I'm just glad it's not The Patriots*.
Yeah, we're in a no lose situation. If Peyton beats this Carolina team then he is OBVIOUSLY the best QB ever. Panthers win, well at least it's not the Pats*.

Scyfi

N00b
I feel like this is revenge for what we did to Delhomme in 2009 on his birthday. Had 6 ints and a fumble. He never recovered...

Zzen

Potato del Grande
What's the record for turnovers in a game? Because all 6 of Arizona's turnovers this game are from Palmer.
False. Petersen's fumble is the 7th. The full Delhomme which Hoyer matched with 5 picks / 1 fumble is the benchmark for playoff ineptitude. Palmer's 4 pick / 2 fumble performance stacks up impressively though.