NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

moontayle

Golden Squire
That was a dark time in the history of the team. While Buddy was Eagles Head Coach('86-'90) the 'Boys were 25-54. Too bad he didn't last long enough to go up against them during their SB runs.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
unless the colts have a qb that is equiv to luck on the roster, no way they let him go, a quality QB makes everyone on the offense better, an average qb doesn't. that is why so many teams with great players -not QB- go nowhere in the playoffs (most of the time- there is the occasional great DEFENSE that will take the average QB (or great qb at the end of career (manning last year) to a superbowl championship-

most recent examples
85 bears- soso qb- dominant defense- SB win(12.4 ppg)
2015 broncos - rundown qb (only average now due to injuries/age) dominant defense at the end of season/playoffs (18.5ppg)- sb win
Ravens in 2001- poor qb- dominant defense- sb win (10.3 ppg)

is it sept yet......

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He used the Cowboys like toilet paper and wiped his ass with them!
If you wanna go with that analogy, he wiped with the same sheet everyone else was using. Motherfucker was too stupid to even figure out how to get a clean sheet. The only reason anyone thought he was worth a shit with the eagles was because he had a black QB and the media was obliged to pretend he was 'on the cusp' of winning it all. But hey, randall got his ring right? After he signed with the Cowboys.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you wanna go with that analogy, he wiped with the same sheet everyone else was using. Motherfucker was too stupid to even figure out how to get a clean sheet. The only reason anyone thought he was worth a shit with the eagles was because he had a black QB and the media was obliged to pretend he was 'on the cusp' of winning it all. But hey,randall got his ring right?After he signed with the Cowboys.
?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Depending what the fuck the Colt's O Line / Defense does I think the Jaguars are as strong/the strongest team in the AFC South. It's fine though, we went a decade going to the playoffs with at least one loss to the Jags 100% due to MJD.

The Titans are hot garbage and the Texans have a really good WR, JJ Watt, and Brock "Question Mark" Osweiler.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems to be all cleared up for this year.

Xrlv70Q.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was inebriated when I typed that. Not sure who I was thinking of. The main point was just to talk shit to whatshisname the eagles fan.
You mean the guy that made you wish you'd forget the day you ever posted in this thread? Bring on your Burnnoob trailer park friend too. You cowboy fans prove time after time just how retarded you are.

Eagles 8-8. Run heavy and play D!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You mean the guy that made you wish you'd forget the day you ever posted in this thread? Bring on your Burnnoob trailer park friend too. You cowboy fans prove time after time just how retarded you are.

Eagles 8-8. Run heavy and play D!
I wouldn't piss on Hoss if he was on fire, delusional faggot.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would if he was stung by a jellyfish but I'm a kind soul.

Plus it's our civic duty to look out for the mildly retarded. That's why I allowed you to back out of your unreasonable bet for a lifetime ban. I know youd lose and i just can't allow you to be so reckless. Give a retard matches and gasoline and shit burns.. I took your matches away...