NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Don't worry San Diego has this season locked up! No other teams need to show up.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have basic ass ten channel cable only, which means SD...but I have all the Ravens games if I need them since they are local. Otherwise I find streams on reddit or I might be at a bar. Most of the time I'd rather have the best possible stream in a tab on my PC while doing other stuff than be watching on my TV in SD, other than for Ravens games where I'm going to pay full attention. Even then sometimes its just better to be at a bar or at the stadium.

I sold/backed out of the games I was planning to see last year though, not sure if I want to go again this year either. I guess there's some fairweather fan aspect to it, but I am also disgusted by the NFL (league/owners, not the players and games per se) in general so spending all the money on the stadium experience feels less and less enticing. I'm sure winning might have me texting people for tickets though, I'm not going to lie.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Four team faggot...

6iVvior.png
This is amazing.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Just got Kodi and MMA set up on my Firestick. Works great. Can't wait for football!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I was able to register last season. I would definitely try again as it seems much better than some of the competitors I have tried.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Does it look as shitty in person? It looks like WH4k unpainted figures in that picture.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Statues of players is one thing. That Richardson crap seems like Kim Jong Il personality cult or some weird shit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Are they allowing registration yet? I know there was a period of like 3 years there where everyone was praising it, but I could never sign up.
You can get an invite from a current user. Let me know if you want one and I can PM it to you.

Fadaar

That guy
The site definitely isn't super anal about charging you. I just pay every few months when it finally forces me to.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I think I'll do Reddit again this year, and hope people have finally gotten their shit together. For some reason the NHL the last two seasons has had streams with 720 quality that never go down, but the NFL is a clusterfuck of below SD quality that drops and buffers every 5 minutes.