NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently OBJ is one of those football types who can't help but run their mouths and prove how retarded they are.

Even if Norman was a terrible CB, he just went to the Super Bowl, losing 2 games out of 19, while your team went 6-10. Shut your fucking mouth and don't give the other teams in your division extra motivation to dumpster you.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Salty ass Wakandans up in here.
Not salty, just calling it like it is.

I've called out plenty of Redskins players mid-season. Haynesworth laying down during the middle of a play, Deangelo Hall being a hot headed piece of shit, and Brandon Merriweather being a headhunting jackass, all come to mind.

Hell, we literally lost an entire game based on Josh Morgan who couldn't just play the fucking game and keep his shit in check. I'm glad he was out of here before doing more dumb shit like shooting himself.

Just because you're a fan of the team doesn't mean you have to be a dumb player apologist.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its just inter-divisional trash talk. I like it. But I guess if some Steelers faggot was talking shit I'd be upset too.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just don't know why people are acting like this is normal for OBJ and apparently he's a "retard." Cause he felt like throwing shade at Norman? So they have a little rivalry and now they're both in the same division.

I think it'll be fun. September 25 Elurin!

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
This is my first year without cable. I'd be interested in what people use.
MMA-TV. It is awesome.
Just got Kodi and MMA set up on my Firestick. Works great. Can't wait for football!
Are they allowing registration yet? I know there was a period of like 3 years there where everyone was praising it, but I could never sign up.
Ok so someone talk to me here.

I went to mma-tv.net. No signup.

So I went to the same address on my mobile (looked like an old school iphone mobile site), allowed me to signup. Wouldn't send a confirmation email or anything but after I entered the new account info it did allow me to log in.

So I log in, I see Upgrade options and such. I see some MMA stuff. Glory, Ballator or whatever, not a MMA guy so don't know anything about that crap. Nothing on football or anything else. What am I missing here? Do I have to upgrade first before seeing additional offerings? What exactly is offered? Wrong site?'

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There's no football on right now. The front page has all the channels and what's on and coming up. Don't know if its because you have no service yet or not.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
When Kirk Cousins beats a team with a winning record let me know. He's Romo-Light.

Redskins will probably with 5 games this year with their first place sched.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
When Kirk Cousins beats a team with a winning record let me know. He's Romo-Light.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Quadruple post, Draegan!

The Redskins can only play who is on their schedule, and due to how 2014 went, they only ended up facing 3 teams with winning records. Not sure what you want.

I'm also not sure how you can even remotely compare him to Romo. That's a pretty unfair comparison for both QB's.

Their 2016 schedule only has 6 teams that had winning records from last year. I'll admit I'm definitely nervous to see how Cousins does, but I think you're grasping here.

Also, fix your fucking message board.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dang big day for off-season football.

Watt having surgery, may miss time. Will definitely miss camp.

Bell out 4 weeks for missed test.

Elliot now has a domestic abuse accusation hanging over him.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man fuck, I have Bell as a keeper in my keeper league...between this and being on the verge of certified injury prone I'm not sure if I should just drop him. If he gets in trouble again it would be the season right? Guess I'll see if I have anyone else on the roster even worth keeping...

Travis Kelce about the only thing maybe keeper worthy. My other two are Cam and Dez. I guess it probably makes sense to just roll the dice on Bell's upside.