NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can only assume you are trying to convince yourself, could have convinced me but you didn't accept the bet.
Bradford is the obvious xfactor in all this. Let's talk when the season gets closer. If he enters the the season as the starting QB, I stand by my prediction for sure. I'm not so sure he's safe here even tho they intend him to be. If someone offers enough, eagles have to deal.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jaguars or Oakland about to spend some money!!!
I don't think Oakland has the cap space for him. I read he is looking for somewhere around 15m a year. That is insanity for a guy that had one breakout year.

I know the 49ers have a ton of cap space, and have serious need at CB, but I don't know if paying him that much is worth it.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't think Oakland has the cap space for him. I read he is looking for somewhere around 15m a year. That is insanity for a guy that had one breakout year.

I know the 49ers have a ton of cap space, and have serious need at CB, but I don't know if paying him that much is worth it.
Yeah I forgot they spent a lot already on Irvin and Smith.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jerry, please work that magic for Norman. Especially now that our pass rush is non-existent. Thanks Randy & DeMarcus.

While we are at in, answer that phone & get Hardy on the cheap.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do any browns fans post here? I want to personally thank them for the way their team fleeced the eagles.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Jerry, please work that magic for Norman.Especially now that our pass rush is non-existent. Thanks Randy & DeMarcus.

While we are at in, answer that phone & get Hardy on the cheap.
God no. You saw how that worked out for Carr. Dallas should probably sign Hardy, though, since their whole defensive line's going to be suspended for weed

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also,

"Goff's deep ball is among the best in football. If we look at just passes that travel 20+ yards in the air, Goff has completed 19 of 26 passes this season, and two of the incompletions were dropped. That's an accuracy percentage of 80.8 on some of the most difficult passes in the game. That isn't just the best mark in the nation - only eight other quarterbacks in the FBS can come within 20 percent of that figure." - Pro Football Focus

"according to ESPN stats and information, Goff did not throw an interception inside the Red Zone in his entire career at Cal."

More reasons from reddit why the Rams will take Wentz. heh
I think he threw 1, but his td-int ratio from what I saw was like 56-1.....

Rams I think will take him. Michael Silver is not only one of the most connected insiders but is also a Cal alum, and he got the scoop on the Rams private workout with Goff at Cal in a downpour and supposedly the ball never even hit the ground. Said they decided then and there to go get Goff.

If they got Wentz I would be shocked, but its Fisher and he might be like all hey hurrdurr Wentz is athletic and from DII JUST LIKE STEVE MCNAIR.

Also this is a good read:

Titans-Rams draft trade for No. 1 from inside each NFL franchise | The MMQB with Peter King

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If they got Wentz I would be shocked, but its Fisher and he might be like all hey hurrdurr Wentz is athletic and from DII JUST LIKE STEVE MCNAIR.
This is exactly what's going to happen, they even ran an offense at North Dakota somewhat similar to the Rams. I still can't believe Stan is letting a coach that should have been fired for being shitty decide this franchises future this way.

I still don't understand the Mannion pick last year. Why were they even working Goff and Wentz out from pick 15 when they just drafted a QB in the 3rd round last year? What does this say about their ability to draft a QB in the first place?

That said, I'm pretty sold on Goff and think he stands a real chance at being a franchise QB.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I think he threw 1, but his td-int ratio from what I saw was like 56-1.....

Rams I think will take him. Michael Silver is not only one of the most connected insiders but is also a Cal alum, and he got the scoop on the Rams private workout with Goff at Cal in a downpour and supposedly the ball never even hit the ground. Said they decided then and there to go get Goff.

Also this is a good read:

Titans-Rams draft trade for No. 1 from inside each NFL franchise | The MMQB with Peter King
Cowboys talking heads are saying what you said verbatim damn near, Goff is a Ram and Wentz will be an Eagle now. Cleveland bailed on the D1 Bust and fleeced Philly in the process.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Thanks man, had the volume up too loud and now the cops are on their way to arrest me.
tongue.png