NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
OH GOD HERE WE GO AGAIN...

after reading everything about inflation, temps etc. i honestly believe the balls werelegalat the start of the game.. i mean when a 7th grader in his science project can show that a football during the time(about 2.5hrs) from when the balls were brought to the field to halftime, shows that with the temps the way that they were at that time(going from ~70 to 40 degrees F) the pressure IN the balls will drop almost exactly what the balls READ by the refs at halftime...read,then well ...i tend to believe the science than the speculation.

but alas this will never ever end....

Brady will appeal i bet, and get another delay of the suspension, blah blah blah.
I think the more likely scenario is Brady and the NFL will work out some sort of deal (lessen the amount of games). According to this he can appeal to the same panel that just overturned or the US Supreme Court.

Tom Brady of New England Patriots has four-game suspension for Deflategate reinstated by appeals court

The NFLPA and Brady can petition for a re-hearing in front of the same panel then the entire 2nd Circuit Court or take their appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court, though either move is unlikely and would be a steep, costly and time-consuming climb. They would have to request a stay of Brady's suspension during an appeal.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
knock it to 1 game & and i would be fine with it.

4 games is way to long for something that more likely than not, he had nothing done to the balls...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hate Brady and the Pats. Goodell hates Brady and the Paths. Therefore I like Goodell.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Cg5jBB1WkAEVkys.jpg

Cathan

Bradford wanting out of Philly makes that trade phefuckingnomenal lololol. I mean we were already laughing our balls off that they trade so much for the SECOND pick in the draft but holy shit... trading all that, paying the fuck out of Bradford's gimp ass and now getting shunned by him is fucking awesome!!!!!!

This is the best offseason in a long time!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should have expected him to leave. I don't blame him. Hopefully we can get something back for him.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didn't think it was possible for the Eagles to top the clownshow from last off season, but I was mistaken.

Cathan

They should have expected him to leave. I don't blame him. Hopefully we can get something back for him.
I actually side with the Eagles on this. They fucking PAID Bradford. Bradford KNOWS they set him up as the ~2 year starter while they groom the new guy but IN that 2 years Bradford has every opportunity to outplay the guy to the point where they can't replace him with the new guy. Or the new guy could fucking suck balls... Or the new guy could be a jackass or get in a car wreck or smoke some fatties or Jamarcus Russell or god knows what could happen while Bradford sits back and retains his starting position. However it goes down, so long as Bradford actually starts for the next year or 2, he'd be set to be traded/signed as a starter with some other team.

Instead, he's gonna be a little bitch and now teams are like well he's a little bitch but we need a QB, although Bradford has shit for knees and his right shoulder was dogshit coming out of college... and he's only had 1 decent season in Chip's system...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only way it makes sense is if Bradford is banking on getting another contract somewhere after proving he can start and play a whole season decently AND he's expecting to maybe get benched for this kid. There's something to be said for it, a couple bad games in Philly and they will be calling for his head in favor of the great rookie hope.

Or maybe he's an idiot and actually thinks he has leverage. Or maybe he sees the organization as inept and shitty to play for and is taking a shot in the dark that their QB trade means he can get shipped somewhere else. I don't know who else would really take him on though and there's certainly worse places to play than Philly.

Could also be just a lot of media gossipy nonsense. There were two conflicting stories about this in the same day, Bradford and the Eagles might be wondering WTF these sleazy reporters are talking about.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Brady still plays at least 15 games this season. Patriots always have these Extra games at the end of season called "playoffs". I understand most of you guys are unfamiliar with the the term, especially Dolphins, Jets and Bills fans.