NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You guys bought into the clickbait. The Kaepernick situation is much ado about nothing. Leverage is power and both sides will do or say whatever they need to garner it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Former 49ers OT Davis to apply for reinstatement [report] | KNBR-AM

Look who's charging their fireball, bitches!

0f586cb99e1afcfcbffeb412e672fe04efedd182ebf68b2362ce639c67426b3a.jpg

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Day 1 in the books at the combine

Derrick Henry ran a 4.52 and 37" vert, 22 reps for long arms......should be guaranteed 1st/early 2nd. Was very impressed, Broncos make a lot of sense to me as he fits Kubiak's system.

Ezekiel Elliot was a little disappointing....4.46....32.5" vert, but looked good in drills.

Tunsil looks like the 1st overall pick, huge dude who is natually athletic. Cant see the Titans not taking him.

Tomorrow is QBs and WRs

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely was gonna happen, just curious what tag they use now. It's gamble or not time for the front office.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Day 1 in the books at the combine

Derrick Henry ran a 4.52 and 37" vert, 22 reps for long arms......should be guaranteed 1st/early 2nd. Was very impressed, Broncos make a lot of sense to me as he fits Kubiak's system.
Apparently his Combine was practically identical to Von Miller's. It would be funny if Von and Ware (if Denver somehow keeps him) teach him to be an outside linebacker instead.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With that defense and a clone of Eddie George at RB, you wouldnt need Osweiler to do much of anything to get you to another championship.

Dioblaire

<Donor>
True. The only complaint I have heard about Henry was he doesn't do the one cut and run downhill style that would be needed in Kubiak's style of run offense. But I would probably overlook that since he has so many other great advantages.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Um whoever told you that was dead wrong. Thats exactly what he does, hes not a Gio Bernard who will dance around and make you miss, dude is 250lb. He reminds me of a younger and all around much better Brandon Jacobs.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Henry's only drawback is lateral quickness - if the defense gets any penetration he doesn't have that "jump step" that Yeldon had to make them miss in the backfield. He improved on it as the year went on, and defenses were keying on him since our QB and pass blocking were suspect. Hoping he finds a fit in the league.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This class of WRs tied for second slowest class of wrs.

Chris Harris ? ?@ChrisHarrisJr
Some slow Wrs coming in the league today lol

Dioblaire

<Donor>
Um whoever told you that was dead wrong. Thats exactly what he does, hes not a Gio Bernard who will dance around and make you miss, dude is 250lb. He reminds me of a younger and all around much better Brandon Jacobs.
Well, can't believe everything I read on the Denver sub-reddit I guess lol.

And that tweet from CHJ was fucking funny.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
League let him know they can link him to the HGH, reportedly. That story and the sexual assault story are retarded, tarnishing his riding off in to the sunset.