NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

It's Azeth. He's desperate to troll to make it seem like some trumped up allegations compare to his own QB who has been caught as a party to cheating twice now.

Brady probably desperate to get rid of the QB who's beaten him 3 consecutive times in the playoffs (and only QB with 3 playoff wins over Brady) too.
1. Brady was never caught cheating. See Brady v. NFL 2

2. Manning has the most 1 and dones in the history of the playoffs

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yet Manning is 3-2 vs Brady in the playoffs. Huh.
It's not that he is 3-2 vs Brady man. It's that we know the Colts at the time had the number one or two seed, chances were pretty damn good there would be a choking of some sort getting us to the SB, because it came thru Foxboro.

RG3 released. I will say 10 teams will show interest.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
iczGNSh.jpg
Damn, that was so fun to watch. One of my top 10 games of all time. I hope(it probably wont happen) that Miami retains Vernon just because of the low shots.. Between him and Suh, Brady should get at least a couple dirty hits in each game against Miami this year. Of course Mario would be a nice condolence gift.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like Eagles are talking to fins about trading MAxwell. Please make this so!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers officially on the road to dominating the NFL again! Lets go 2016!

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sounds like Eagles are talking to fins about trading MAxwell. Please make this so!
From Schefter:

Eagles-Dolphins now trying to finalize trade that will send Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell to MIA for draft-pick comp, per league
source.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I'd say they were shedding Kelly's legacy but they just gave Bradford a lot of money so... I don't know.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
1. Brady was never caught cheating. See Brady v. NFL 2

2. Manning has the most 1 and dones in the history of the playoffs
Cause you know... Manning not only has to throw the ball, he also has to catch, play defense, kick field goals, etc too..

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Eagles are "finalizing" a trade that will send DeMarco Murray to the Titans when the NFL's new league year opens Wednesday afternoon.
NFL observers should be impressed with Eagles GM Howie Roseman, who in a matter of days will be unloading a huge chunk of salary, and three players who were almost entirely ineffective in 2015. Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell are also headed out the door. Murray averaged 3.64 yards per carry last season, and his legs have appeared dead since the end of the 2014 campaign in Dallas, where Murray amassed nearly 500 all-purpose touches. In theory, Murray will give the Titans a bellcow running back and provide an upgrade on Antonio Andrews. Like Murray, however, Andrews also finished last season with a 3.64 YPC average. Murray, of course, is far more skilled in the passing game. Either way, this trade looks like a big win for Philadelphia and a potentially ugly one for Tennessee.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter Mar 7 - 7:04 PM