NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Worse, I went to PFT to see Colts fans reactions, and wow they're delusional. "Yeah, he's a great blocker though!" That's fucking great, but he better be a future Hall of Fame tight end for that contract.
Homers are bad in every sport but they're the worst with the NFL by far. Just look at this thread.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Homers are bad in every sport but they're the worst with the NFL by far. Just look at this thread.
There's homers, and there's people who think a blocking tight end should get paid roughly what Greg Olsen is getting paid.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
There's homers, and there's people who think a blocking tight end should get paid roughly what Greg Olsen is getting paid.
It does tie up $8M a year that Grigson can't spend on washed up FAs, so you can see why Colts fans might get excited.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I wonder which player is gonna win the FA lotto this year?

Just hope Dallas doesn't overspend on the D-line. Biggest area of need, following quickly by Corner.
Dolphins ain't giving up the crown without a fight!

Well, who's going to inflate Stafford now that Megatron is pulling the Sanders?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The most cap room actually. I think the order was Raiders, Jags, Giants. Jags just gave JJWatt money to Malik Jackson. Now they are targeting Vernon from MIA.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, so fucking humble. Let me tell you my whole biography, aw shucks I'm just a simple sex offendin' country boy from Lou-see-anna guys. GTFO old man, your speech was as interminable as your stupid snap count shit. And fuck Irsay too.

Maybe he should just murder people instead to be beloved??

Baltimore peeps still salty as Tyen.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's looking like maybe this $155M year or whatever the cap is going to is going to show everyone which teams have good negotiators in the front offices and which are terrible.

Massive contracts for a TE or guard? Good luck in the future...

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It's looking like maybe this $155M year or whatever the cap is going to is going to show everyone which teams have good negotiators in the front offices and which are terrible.

Massive contracts for a TE or guard? Good luck in the future...
Can you blame them for being salty, they had to steal the Browns team to get a NFL team.