NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bengals will give you a run. Our only competent LB will now be suspended for every hard tackle he makes from now on.
Bungles gonna Bungle.

Cant wait to hear all the crying from the trashiest fanbase in the nfl next year. Save up those Coors Light bottles and cans.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If only the Bengals fans could present more class like those fan bases in CA or Philly.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Andy Dalton's so good he gives #3 wideouts big pay days.
More like AJ Green. Though I guess you could argue Sanu is getting paid for his work when AJ and Jones were both injured and we literally had no other options to throw the ball.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Catching up to this thread and really don't understand why Jacksonville would draft a QB. Why would they move on from Blake Bortles? He isn't without flaws but I think he clearly has promise and he's only been in the league two years.
I quantified it with a maybe but that's only on the basis of it being Jacksonville. If they're confident in Bortles, then they won't even sniff at a QB.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I quantified it with a maybe but that's only on the basis of it being Jacksonville. If they're confident in Bortles, then they won't even sniff at a QB.
What's wrong with it being Jacksonville? Not exactly a bad organization, Blake Bortles is their future he played great last year.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Allen Robinson was a monster last year in fantasy. With Julius Thomas actually hitting the field this year I could see Bortles lighting it up.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah Robinson was a stud for me in fantasy last year. Maybe with Kaepernick possibly going to DEN we should pick any defense playing against the Broncos. With that defense the offense should be on the field enough to allow for plenty of mistakes.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got Robinson deep in my draft and he won me my league pretty much along w D.Williams. Jags got fucked by Blackmon and he was looking like a star too before he messed his life up. Jags with a better D could easily win the South this year.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
He wasn't consistent with it, no. But I still loved seeing him do it the few times he did. I know he knocked Kuechly on his ass on that 2 yard TD in the Super Bowl.

Plus, he doesn't give up:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Remember when he exposed the Patriots as a shitty team that would go on to lose 5 of the next 8?

cjanderson.0.gif

Dude was running over overrated teams while Belichick was playing chess

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like Kaepernick to the Broncos is all but done. I read they have agreed to compensation, and the Broncos are working on restructuring his deal.