NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So either Doctson or Treadwell there for the Vikings.

How far is Jack going to end up falling? Tough for that guy. Really liked him before the knee stuff came out.
I'm really happy that one of those two will drop to Cinci. I actually liked those two more than Coleman and Fuller.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Tunsil is being eviscerated online it seems. Supposedly leaked messages (from his instagram) from Tunsil to coaching staff asking for money (and them giving it). Don't think I've ever seen this stuff happen during draft day. Someone has a hard-on for screwing Tunsil as much as possible.

"Tunsil just denied an exchange of money between him and his coach. Then, asked again, said it happened. Then interrupted, ushered off stage."

Laremy Tunsil asked if he took money from a coach. "I'd have to say yeah."

http://deadspin.com/now-laremy-tunsi...ers-1773740002

Column_sl

shitlord
Tunsil is being eviscerated online it seems. Supposedly leaked messages (from his instagram) from Tunsil to coaching staff asking for money (and them giving it). Don't think I've ever seen this stuff happen during draft day. Someone has a hard-on for screwing Tunsil as much as possible.

"Tunsil just denied an exchange of money between him and his coach. Then, asked again, said it happened. Then interrupted, ushered off stage."

Laremy Tunsil asked if he took money from a coach. "I'd have to say yeah."

http://deadspin.com/now-laremy-tunsi...ers-1773740002
I thought they said his Dad is a suspect in the smear campaign.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Before Treadwell's 40 time Vikings would have nutted themselves to see him at 23. Big possession receiver. That's something we don't have. Happy with the pick.

Tenks

Bengals and their usual turning off their phone and ignoring doing shit. God I hate these lazy fuckers. Couldn't possibly pay a fucking 6th rounder could we and instead miss out on all the WRs. Assholes.

Tenks

Great another CB that our asshole coaches will not allow to play while veteran DBs play slow and like shit. Fantastic fucking pick if our benches were looking a tad chilly. Fuck I hate this team.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Great highlight video for Jackson III of being burned repeatedly and catching up to underthrown passes.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_132164.jpg

Tenks is happy, so I am Happy!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Big move by the Broncos to move up and grab Lynch. Really curious to see if it works out for them