NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was no angle to show it even though he prolly was, so, sux2bulol.

Pacman also bragging they held AB in check. What a team guy

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Just got back from vacation in Mexico, internet sucked but at least the bar had the game.

What's up with the Thursday night game, I thought all TNF games were supposed to be divisional rivals.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was no angle to show it even though he prolly was, so, sux2bulol.

Pacman also bragging they held AB in check. What a team guy

There was like a clear 2frame window where it showed his knee down while holding possession

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1-0

<------------------------

Now here's to hoping Von Miller shits on Dalton's face next week.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Broncos are going to have a lot of trouble scoring against the Bengals defense. And I doubt the Bengals offense will look as inept as they did most of the day yesterday. Most worrisome thing about the Bengals so far has been their shit run game. Just awful.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Broncos pass rush is way better than ours, and we got a ton of pressure and hits on your boy even if the sacks were lacking. Better fix that pass pro or Red's gonna have a long day.

• 1Solidarity

moontayle

Golden Squire
You look at Dak in contrast, and he wasn't missing throws low, or forcing his receivers to make some great catch that looked nice but eliminated any chance for YAC. Dak played like he had started all 16 games last year and Cousins was the rookie in his 2nd game.
Probably the thing that impresses me the most about Dak at the moment (out of a few things really). Except for the one throw that got knocked up in the air for a second, nothing I saw was put in a spot where the defender could make an attempt at the takeaway. He had a couple of those in the Giants game, including a couple of balls that went over the receivers, but he really buckled down this game and was really accurate except for those end-zone back shoulder fades.

I think like most teams are going to do, Washington sold out for the run more often than not. The difference between this year and last seems to be Dak's ability to make the throws he needs to in order to make teams pay for that, something Wheedon and Cassell couldn't manage. You only saw a small handful of check downs, and I think a couple of those were probably designed plays to begin with. The only thing I really saw was Dak held on to the ball too long a couple of times and the line whiffed on a couple of blocks because I saw defenders in the backfield more than a few times.

That defense though. 27pts should be enough to have a comfortable win, but one or two plays go differently and the narrative is completely different this morning. I really don't want this team to have to get into a shootout every week.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That defense though. 27pts should be enough to have a comfortable win, but one or two plays go differently and the narrative is completely different this morning. I really don't want this team to have to get into a shootout every week.

To be fair, we should be scoring a lot more points. If we had 2015 Cousins playing, we might have hung 40+ on you guys yesterday, and the Steeler game would have been a little more competitive. The defense you're currently fielding is not great.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
ok, sounds good. Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon 1 week avatar bet for tonight. I have eagles winning, he has Bears
I'm starting to get the feeling that the bet thread is just going to be 98% Convo bets.

Also just so everyone is aware, I do not follow this shit after I dump it in that thread. So if someone welshes on a bet, it's your responsibility to tag me and let me know.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hah. well he asked if there were any Eagles fans and it felt like a fair bet. NO idea what to expect tonight. I won't be betting on them to win most game tho.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
thursday Night games are fucking bullshit.

Ive had 4 days already (including an OC firing) of bitching and idiots at work talking about the Bills loss, and have to wait until Sunday for the next game.

moontayle

Golden Squire

At least he hedged that comment with "almost". But I agree. Like I said, five Washington receivers/tight ends had receptions of at least 25 yards. That's just pathetic coverage no matter how you try and frame it.

thursday Night games are fucking bullshit.

Ive had 4 days already (including an OC firing) of bitching and idiots at work talking about the Bills loss, and have to wait until Sunday for the next game.

You mean they haven't given up yet? People here are already looking forward to the Sabers season starting.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
49ers game was what I expected but last week's game had me hoping for something better. I was glad they kept it competitive in the first half at least. As I feared before the season, when we're not going against the Ram's o-line we don't get pressure on the QB and if you don't pressure Cam he's going to pick you apart. I blame the pass rush more than the secondary for those big plays.
Actually I think that game against a superbowl contender was pretty impressive when you consider it was an early game all the way across the country and you're starting Blaine Gabbert.