NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game last night sucked on several levels but it comes back to one thing for the Packers. They will never win another championship with McFatty at the rudder and the first one was a fluke. Whats worse is that I think the offense is starting to fall off in talent, despite it getting the lion share of the attention every single year. Rodgers is clearly not himself and Lacy is just terribly inconsistent. Unfortunately for Rodgers, he is going to be squandered like Favre was since we will undoubtedly eek out another 12-4 year and piss away another NFC title game, so there is no way McFatty gets turfed. Rodgers has that thousand yard stare like he knows it deep down, too. People will blame the D, but the D does not have the talent pool and 17 points is a respectable total to hold a division rival to, especially when you are on the field 70% of the game.

So here is to another year of Martyball. Gratz Vikes on a well coached win and hoping AP recovers.

You just have like a stock template of this post that you frequently tweak here and there by now, right?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, it is what keeps happening over and over again. Is it not?

Everyone has been wanting McCuntface to grow a pair of balls for years. There is a time and place for that. However, 4th and 2 to go on the first sustained drive your anemic offense has had all game where its super hard for either team to score points is not that place. This is also not the time to put in the reserve back who has not had one touch all game and run him into an 8 man front with Kuhn's untested rookie replacement as his lead blocker is also not the way to do it. The game was decided by those three points he threw away. Sadly, this is not even among the most notable McCarthy brainfarts of even recent years.

Whats new the last two years is that Rodgers is no longer godlike enough to cover for his failures. Apparently Olivia Munn literally sucks the fun out of everything.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Well, it is what keeps happening over and over again. Is it not?

Everyone has been wanting McCuntface to grow a pair of balls for years. There is a time and place for that. However, 4th and 2 to go on the first sustained drive your anemic offense has had all game where its super hard for either u team to score points is not that place. This is also not the time to put in the reserve back who has not had one touch all game and run him into an 8 man front with Kuhn's untested rookie replacement as his lead blocker is also not the way to do it. The game was decided by those three points he threw away. Sadly, this is not even among the most notable McCarthy brainfarts of even recent years.

Whats new the last two years is that Rodgers is no longer godlike enough to cover for his failures. Apparently Olivia Munn literally sucks the fun out of everything.

His beard isn't getting anywhere near his junk, short of a leaked sex tape I'm not sure I can be convinced Rodgers isn't gay. Took you almost an hour convo, let the butt hurt flow through you lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I thought about going for an avatar bet, but this is Catler and the Bad News Bears playing on a Monday night! Even the pinnacle of our franchise - the 85 Bears, lost on a Monday Night. And they were lead by Dikta, not a Fox...

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
As I said earlier in this thread as a Bears fan there's just no feelings left. Maybe there's some good drinking games to enjoy watching them, otherwise I see no point. On to 2017!

Edit: At least put Barkley in to see if anything is there, Hoyer is hot garbage.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Only thing undetermined yet is rather or not the Bears will have more points than injured players tonight.

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My bad, man. Yep thats the bet.

Here you go bud.

image.jpeg

• 1Cutler