NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FROM TWITTER
Full list of rookie QBs since 1970 to start & win team's 1st 2 games of season without throwing an INT: Carson Wentz That's it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
My Saints season is quickly going down the tubes. One of these days I hope they figure out the personnel they actually need who are actually good players. Spiller flamed out already. Byrd's mostly been a bust until this season, definitely hasn't lived up to his contract or the hype. They don't want to draft or hit FA up for really good guards. Fleener is looking like dogshit so far.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, talk about starting your career against a couple of creampuffs and dominating.

FTFY

Wentz back and read a lot of the old posts about my comments on all things Eagles.. talk about dominating some of you guys. Especially guys like burnnoob who was talking shit about Wentz being a bust because of accuracy issues lol! Can say whatever you want about his competition, he's dominating, reading defenses and making some sick pro level throws. Dude has serious touch on the ball!

so far division shaping up how I expected prior to Bradford trade.

Dallas is overrated with a terrible defense..and A RB that's talks more than he's worth

Skins overrated with a QB who should have thrown for over 600 yards last week but didn't b/c he's overrated...Vegas never lies!!

Giants on the way to winning the division and more..with an improved defense and tons of weapons on offense..

I still don't know what to make of my Eagles. I thought Wentz would need more time to put it together but he looks like he can hang with most teams. We looking good for 7-9 to 9-7(ceiling?!) but we need more work on our pass rush and our corners have a huge fucking test next week.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

Cathan

LOL next year when Wentz is in the sophomore slump Convo gone be crying again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bitch please. 21/34, 190 and 1 TD isn't "dominating". At best he's just doing his job, which against Chicago ain't that hard. Congratulations, you didn't draft a potato.

Guess you missed all the big throws that should have been made.. we left points on the board from drops and a terrible PI call. He should have been over 300 yards in that game. He picked up a lot of their blitzes as well. He dominated! Despite what the stats say.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dominating is pushing it. He played well against a pretty bad team who kept giving them short fields.

I'd be encouraged, but there's no reason to think he's the next Dak Prescott

• 5Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL next year when Wentz is in the sophomore slump Convo gone be crying again.

Only person I ever bitched about was Chip. I'm nothing compared to the majority of the posters in here with the emotional breakdowns that take place on a weekly basis.

skrala

I wouldn't say dominating, but I don't think you can really find much fault with his play so far outside of taking some unnecessary hits. It's exciting, but I'm fully aware it was the Browns/Bears. Next week should be interesting.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
FTFY

Wentz back and read a lot of the old posts about my comments on all things Eagles.. talk about dominating some of you guys. Especially guys like burnnoob who was talking shit about Wentz being a bust because of accuracy issues lol! Can say whatever you want about his competition, he's dominating, reading defenses and making some sick pro level throws. Dude has serious touch on the ball!

so far division shaping up how I expected prior to Bradford trade.

Dallas is overrated with a terrible defense..and A RB that's talks more than he's worth

Skins overrated with a QB who should have thrown for over 600 yards last week but didn't b/c he's overrated...Vegas never lies!!

Giants on the way to winning the division and more..with an improved defense and tons of weapons on offense..

I still don't know what to make of my Eagles. I thought Wentz would need more time to put it together but he looks like he can hang with most teams. We looking good for 7-9 to 9-7(ceiling?!) but we need more work on our pass rush and our corners have a huge fucking test next week.
I can't wait to requote this in a few weeks when the Eagles have actually played a decent team.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guess you missed all the big throws that should have been made.. we left points on the board from drops and a terrible PI call. He should have been over 300 yards in that game. He picked up a lot of their blitzes as well. He dominated! Despite what the stats say.

Convo while I understand your excitement, PI calls don't get added to the QB's passing yards.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo while I understand your excitement, PI calls don't get added to the QB's passing yards.

No but they continue drives which lead to yards and more points. That play was a back breaker had they called it. Nice try tho.