NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Preaching to the Choir on Bradford man, I've been saying he's solid all year, it's why Burnoob actually started calling me delusional on here. Go figure..:) I said it before he was traded, he's healthy and has his legs under him. He would have done well here too.

Doesn't change how uncomfortable he gets against a good pass rush. We will get to him, just like we got to Ben.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

moontayle

Golden Squire
I mean, they've just been beating up on teams like the Browns, Niners, and Saints. Otherwise it's NFC East teams beating each other, and a couple Steelers games.
Can really only play the teams on your schedule though. Plus at least two divisions, one in the NFC and one in the AFC, end up with inflated numbers every year due to one division being the absolute worst. So far both South divisions are tied for being the shittiest which is going to impact things toward the end of the year.

Giants feel like the team most capable of going either way in any game. Two close wins, one close loss and then one bad loss. Was expecting something of an improvement offensively given continued work under McAdoo's system but they've scored the least amount of times in the NFCE and that's taking into account the fact that Philly had this week off. Need to get their shit together quick.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Eagles will handle Vikes in a few weeks.

It's going to be a good game. Two powerhouse defenses. In which we will both be forced to rely on our kickers...

Final prediction: 13-6 Vikings. Reasoning will be we will be forcing turnovers on your rookie like taking Candy from a baby.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can really only play the teams on your schedule though. Plus at least two divisions, one in the NFC and one in the AFC, end up with inflated numbers every year due to one division being the absolute worst. So far both South divisions are tied for being the shittiest which is going to impact things toward the end of the year.

Giants feel like the team most capable of going either way in any game. Two close wins, one close loss and then one bad loss. Was expecting something of an improvement offensively given continued work under McAdoo's system but they've scored the least amount of times in the NFCE and that's taking into account the fact that Philly had this week off. Need to get their shit together quick.
I get that. Look at my response more as a "How about we see how the next quarter of the season goes before we start claiming the NFC East is amazing; right now they haven't played many games against decent teams."

Everyone made a big stink about how the Redskins didn't beat anyone with a winning record last year, but ended up 9-7. How is that any different than beating the Browns and Niners and saying you're a "good team?" It doesn't say anything, just that the Browns and Niners are terrible. Cowboys could be in the bottom half of the league, or they could be top 5. There's just not enough information.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's going to be a good game. Two powerhouse defenses. In which we will both be forced to rely on our kickers...

Final prediction: 13-6 Vikings. Reasoning will be we will be forcing turnovers on your rookie like taking Candy from a baby.

Lets avatar bet this up? 1 month?

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Sounds good. @Amod we have an Avatar bet for 1 month for the Vikings Vs Eagles. Vikes Win, I choose Convo's Avatar for a month. Eagles win, he chooses mine for a month. Game is October 23rd at Noon Central.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Sounds good. @Amod we have an Avatar bet for 1 month for the Vikings Vs Eagles. Vikes Win, I choose Convo's Avatar for a month. Eagles win, he chooses mine for a month. Game is October 23rd at Noon Central.

Witnessed.
search

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider

candy.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean, they've just been beating up on teams like the Browns, Niners, and Saints. Otherwise it's NFC East teams beating each other, and a couple Steelers games.

Shhhh. Although really games against each other don't do anything to help the winning %. Also you forgot Chicago.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Vikings vs Eagles game will be one to watch, for sure, and will be a great test for the Vikings. I'm hoping the Vikings will be able to pull out the W against the Texans next week, especially without JJ Watt, bringing them to 5-0 into their Bye Week. The fact that they will have their bye week to prepare for the Eagles should terrify anyone rooting for Philly with the way Zimmer and company are able to scheme this team.

After the Eagles, their schedule runs Bears, Lions, Redskins, Cardinals, Lions to take them through November. Those are all very winnable games at this point, especially the 3 division games. The Vikings could realistically go into December with a 11-0 record if they keep up this level of play. Do I think that actually plays out? Probably not, but if they've weathered the shitstorm they've been handed up until now they certainly can handle anything else the fates throw at them.

Obviously Walsh will lose something for us somewhere, but otherwise the Vikings have a very solid and repeatable formula for winning games.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Vikings in the playoffs for sure and they probably have a decent shot at the division, but I don't see them as real contenders this year. Just too many questions around the o-line still. Andre Smith was injured last night. Add that to Kalil out for the year and Boone missing time with his hip, and we're shuffling in 3 guys that were supposed to be on the bench this year. Good teams have to be able to deal with injuries on both their lines, but this many this early? It's going to get tougher.

The D will keep them in games and the great thing about the team is all their impact players are young, with a good pipeline of promising young reserves. Credit to Zimmer and Spielman for how they built this team. They should contend for the NFC north for the next decade and hopefully have a real legit super bowl window within the next couple years.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
It's a cold business:

"Less than a month after re-signing Justin Forsett, the Ravens are moving on from the veteran running back. This time, it's likely for good.

With rookie running back Kenneth Dixon nearing a return, the Ravens informed Forsett of his release on Tuesday. The move seemed inevitable after Forsett, who started the first three games this year but was ineffective, was made a game-day inactive in last Sunday's loss to the Oakland Raiders."

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
VIKINGS HAVE LOOKED GOOD so far this year..

pickem challenge, tied for 4th(26th listing behind the leader) with 44 wins, i gotta up my game this week. had a crappy week last week 9-6.

Fadaar

That guy
I'm not going to any more football games this year. Was at the FSU game Saturday then the Bucs game Sunday. Nope. Is it hockey season yet?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not to piss on anyone's Vikings parade but they still have Sam Bradford at QB and an iffy line. Just wait until someone starts getting real pressure on him. I chuckled when they had Bradford out blocking on one play, great fucking idea there.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Vikings were pretty decent last year. They were a missed FG away from perhaps making a deep postseason run.

They are even better this year, just no Peterson. So they can defintely compete for the NFC championship, I just wonder how much longer Vikes fans and front office can stomach the Blair Walsh Project.