NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He sounds like a child who's never been disciplined and doesn't understand where the backlash is coming from.

I hope Eli and Cruz talk to him or something, what he said in his post-game interview was borderline psychotic.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
i can't respect guys like that. His post was more approval seeking from others than anything else. If you're not making predictions and putting yourself out there, stfu.

I like how you keep talking about football predictions as if they are some sort of a test of manliness. You're imagining yourself winning a contest that no one else is playing.

• 4Like
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 5 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like how you keep talking about football predictions as if they are some sort of a test of manliness. You're imagining yourself winning a contest that no one else is playing.

Another guy who pops in once in a while, says nothing but snipes others.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Another guy who pops in once in a while, says nothing but snipes others.

Not "others", just you. No one but you is really shitting up the thread this year.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Well while I'm here holding it down through good and bad you're??? Easy to pop up when they are looking good and talk smack tho. Trust me, I'm much more embarrassed by you than you could ever be of me.
keep on fighting the good fight!

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not "others", just you. No one but you is really shitting up the thread this year.

Citation needed

Oh, just remembered you were mad I called Chip garbage. Makes sense now. He's still garbage tho.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like a bunch a chap asses to me. Don't like your thoughts challenged. Worst part is a lot of you actually think you're good posters.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Weak. Get your own come backs dude.

I agree, your comeback was weak. I am glad that you see when your own techniques are used on yourself that they are subpar and need improvement.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yea. Go back to posting here less man. It's not working.

Go in hiding like my boy burnoob

Dallas loses to Bungles this weekend.. Dak throws his first pick!

• 1Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals make rookie and unproven QBs look amazing. Unless they're named Johnny Manziel.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Insulting my posting frequency isn't going to change the fact that the Eagles aren't going to win the Super Bowl this year.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users