Ahn'Qiraj Raider
l7PHvzi.png

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 9 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not going to speak for everyone else, but I'm kind of tired of your shtick, so I haven't bothered getting into flame wars with you.

What shtick? People take jabs and I respond. Sorry that bothers you so much dude but I'm not one to be shit on. I mean you do read all the shit people post at me right? Or is that I said we will win our next 2 games and it just so happens that skins are one those teams? I mean holy fuck people talk mad shit on here but meltdown when I have a little fun back. It's rediculous. Lol.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I actually think it's kinda fun when Convo loses his shit and starts challenging the entire board to ban bets

• 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually think it's kinda fun when Convo loses his shit and starts challenging the entire board to ban bets

Was just Dallas fans and I wasn't losing my shit I was just proving a point that you guys aren't very confident. It's just weird to have you guys poke at me and have someone like that blame me. I wasn't even instigating lol. Just a bunch of Dallas fans do what they do best on here.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dallas fans gotta live it up this week, cause it all comes crashing down next week in green bay.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's ok, man, it's gotta be rough knowing your golden boy QB would only be the 3rd best on the Cowboy's roster.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh whatever. I'm tied of the complaining on here. Bunch of people who can dish but can't take it. I'm going to bail out. Some of you just don't have that kind of makeup to handle it.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh whatever. I'm tied of the complaining on here. Bunch of people who can dish but can't take it. I'm going to bail out. Some of you just don't have that kind of makeup to handle it.
There's ribbing, and then there's being a complete moron, homer, ass clown.

There have been many before you.

I don't mind your random bashing of the Redskins, but I'm not going to respond to it when you just randomly throw out shit talk.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's ribbing, and then there's being a complete moron, homer, ass clown.

There have been many before you.

I don't mind your random bashing of the Redskins, but I'm not going to respond to it when you just randomly throw out shit talk.

Wtf are you talking about? It's like people make shit up here. All I said is we gave that game away. We fucking did. Lol. JFC this thread sucks

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Losing is part of the NFL. If I took it as seriously as some of you guys I would be suicidal after these last two Chargers seasons.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Losing is part of the NFL. If I took it as seriously as some of you guys I would be suicidal after these last two Chargers seasons.

I'm a Redskins fan. Pretty sure I'd be fine and it would be just more of the same from the last 24 years. But the Super Chargers are entertaining as hell right now.

• 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I expected 5 wins this season. It's all gravy for me.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Twas a good week. Dominate the Jets, Ravens and Bengals lose to teams they should easily beat. Browns lol.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Twas a good week. Dominate the Jets, Ravens and Bengals lose to teams they should easily beat. Browns lol.

I just don't think the Ravens are that much better than us (if at all) to where they should easily beat us. Also Cowboys put it to the Bengals today. When they do it to the Bears and 49ers it's perfectly okay to wonder if it's for real...now it's starting to get to the point where maybe Romo shouldn't start when he comes back and the Cowboys are a legit decent team.