NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I absolutely loathe the Patriots and the majority of their fanbase. They're like raiders fans but somehow worse. Everyone knows Brady is a massively awesome quarterback. Nobody ever is disputing that. But Pats fans continue to be d-bags when being a d-bag isn't fashionable. I fully expect a steelers/broncos/pats race to the Superb-owl. But comparing your third string to a team that is legit at the same current season win/loss record? That's a pats' fan kind of thing.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ravens firing Trestman. My Monday morning dreams have come true.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i'd wouldn't go comparing qb's from the pats to other teams until, they PLAY for other teams, i don't know what it is with the Pat's methodology but you have to agree, they've instituted something that...works.

from the first 2 games, JimmyG- looks- like he'd be a potential star QB for another team... Brisset, not so much.

watched the Pats Game- was worried fora bit after that browns TD drive due to them moving the ball well, then, well, it's the Browns after all.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its just greed and arrogance. If their market share fell off a cliff they'd be making every effort they could to reach out to fans online. Instead they think they can be tyrants about their content and people will just bend over and take it, because they do.

• 1Like

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Actually, I started the week saying I feel like we'd have a letdown game vrs the lions. But nice try. Again, people making shit up, I'm not surprised we lost at all
I think the Vikes have your number in two weeks but I love you too much to ban bet you, Convo.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the Vikes have your number in two weeks but I love you too much to ban bet you, Convo.

it's going to be a tough game man, next week is going to be tough too. I want to see how this team bounces back after a shit performance yesterday.

• 1Cutler

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
All those people who said Elliot was the wrong pick for the Cowboys.

upload_2016-10-10_15-28-55.jpeg

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The Patriots 3rd best QB is better than Dallas best QB...

Dak would be a better system QB than brady, no doubt about it.

I don't get the problem. They reminded the players who holds the copyrights and that it's their decision what to give away. In my mind, the proper response to the NFL would have been "Well post the damn highlights then so we can retweet them" Then they obliged everyone by posting all the highlights as soon as possible. Why are people whining?

Teams, the league reminded them, are essentially restricted to reposting highlights the NFL has already posted on its official social media accounts,

• 1Cutler

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't get the problem. They reminded the players who holds the copyrights and that it's their decision what to give away. In my mind, the proper response to the NFL would have been "Well post the damn highlights then so we can retweet them" Then they obliged everyone by posting all the highlights as soon as possible. Why are people whining?

You don't see a problem that an NFL team can only retweet gifs once the main NFL account has tweeted them? Or that they can't instagram a video of highlights from the previous game unless the NFL made it first?