NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Possibly, but it is way too early to discount the Seahawks and Cowboys. Outside of those 3 teams though, the NFC is pretty weak. Atlanta may be for real as they pushed Seattle to the edge there, and it was in Seattle. Maybe they will grow a bit as the season goes on.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Bye week! Let the controversy begin!

I think they keep Romo on the sideline vs Eagles but split 1st team reps during practice for next few weeks. Then activate him vs Browns. At this point I just want the winning to continue and I have faith the coaches will make the right decision on who is going to lead the team into the postseason. The O-line has been ballin' and they clearly love blocking for Zeke as much as he loves running behind them. Defense has been playing just well enough to not lose games. Hope Claiborne doesn't miss too much time, he's been a revelation this year. Finally showing what caused Dallas to move up to grab him.

NFC East without a single losing team. Looks like competition is going to be tight. Hope Vikings beat down the Eagles this week so Dallas can roll into SNF and finish the job.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Only Dallas would be retarded enough to toss Romo back in when the team is playing so well. Saw a stat last night that at this point, Dak has as more minutes behind this O-line than Romo, and has real chemistry with the RB's/Receivers. Dak is not as good as Romo - yet. The Cowboys though, are better with Dak as QB atm and that is really all that matters. Romo would be the best backup QB in the NFL, but keep the good atmosphere going until it stops and work Romo back in, imo. Can't wait for the Iggles in two weeks.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dak has showed some serious poise, and especially so last night. It seems crazy to throw Romo in there with Dak playing so well, but who knows. Romo could go in and pick up playing just as well. The Cowboys clearly have the best OLine in the NFL, and that goes a long way to helping make your QB and RB look great.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Romo should have lost the job as soon as Dak was willing to say that the team will go on with or without Dez. The fact that a rookie was willing to stand up like that when nobody else on that team would should have been all the team needed to see.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

moontayle

Golden Squire
Romo should have lost the job as soon as Dak was willing to say that the team will go on with or without Dez. The fact that a rookie was willing to stand up like that when nobody else on that team would should have been all the team needed to see.
Wait... what?

This is a team that has preached "next man up" for years. Every time someone goes out, every time, someone is asked about it and the response has always been "next man up". Dak was preaching the company line there. And what was he supposed to say? "We're fucked without Dez?" Come on...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wait... what?

This is a team that has preached "next man up" for years. Every time someone goes out, every time, someone is asked about it and the response has always been "next man up". Dak was preaching the company line there. And what was he supposed to say? "We're fucked without Dez?" Come on...

what team hasn't preached 'next man up'?

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
what team hasn't preached 'next man up'?
Every team should, and I think that's probably the line used automatically by any player asked. It's more about how the question is answered I think, more than the words used. Romo and Dak both have extreme confidence in their receivers. When Romo was healthy he spread the ball around pretty well. Dak is doing the same thing. So it's pretty lol-worthy to point out Dak saying they were going to keep going as evidence that he should be used over Romo, especially since Romo would have said the same thing.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure that I said the world would end before the cowboys won a superbowl again. Looks like the race is getting real, bitches.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
At least the game in London between us should be interesting. Expecting a lot of points.

Even though the Bengals are 2-4, I really don't think they're that bad. Still think they have a very realistic shot at 9-7 or 10-6. But I'm not hopeful for a playoff appearance. Too much competition with Steelers, Bills, Chiefs, DEN/OAK. They could always turn it around like they did a few years ago when they finished the season with a seven game win streak or something. But meh, maybe we'll finally have a coaching change if we miss playoffs.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Pats Vikes SB?
Up here in MN we're born pessimists, so keep that in mind, but I still don't see it.

We still can't run the ball and we're likely starting our 3rd LT of the season who hasn't played pro football in two years. Both starting OTs out for the year, both starting OGs dealing with significant injuries. Credit the little depth we have for stepping in when called and a huge amount of props to Bradford for being able to get rid of the ball quickly and actually hit receivers.

This team has a middle of the pack passing game, an awful running one and the league's best defense. The 2000 Ravens, who are probably the blueprint for what we're hoping for from the Vikings this year, at least had a rushing game that was at the top of the league that year. We're just not a super bowl team. We'll win 10 or 11 games and make the playoffs but there are other teams which are better.

Two years from now? Maybe a different story.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
imo - the dallas situation is similar to the patriots bledsoe/brady incident.

Dak - to me at least in my opinion- well it's his job to LOSE now. he has played an excellent game, and until he has a bad game or two, he should remain the starter.

steelers: depending on the severity of the injury big ben out 2-6 weeks- 2 weeks if not that bad, 6 if worst case according to epsn.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vikes up this weekend. If we don't fix our line issue we have no chance. Oh, and we need new WRs...

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
It would be such a Redskins move if they let Kirk Cousins leave in free agency, then get Romo to take his place.