NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eagles are going to need another strong defensive performance against an offense that has been handling their business against teams with a good defense for several weeks now. If anything it's going to be a chippy contest and probably come down to late in the 4th quarter.

Not gonna try and predict this game even a tiny bit.

I'm not either, I think Dallas has an answer to our strength, which is our D line. Our corners just aren't that good and if we can't get pressure, it's going to be a tough game unless our coverage is there. I'm just not convinced it will be. Wentz has been getting no help from his skill positions. Our WR's and TE(fuck you Zak!)need to get called out. These guys are running the wrong routes, slowing up on deep balls and fucking losing the one on one battles for position. We've missed so many easy TD's down the field this year from shitty WR play. Yesterday was no exception, why the fuck did Agolar slow up on a deep route when he had the corner beat? Had he kept running, the ball was thrown perfectly for him to walk into the end zone. Was an easy score. I'm really hoping we pull this shit together this week and catching Dallas sleeping from the bye week.

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So Geno Smith tore his ACL, and Fitz believes Jets' brass completely lost faith in him. Man Jets went from just needing to win in Week 17 last year to make the playoffs to this...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Geno Smith tore his ACL, and Fitz believes Jets' brass completely lost faith in him. Man Jets went from just needing to win in Week 17 last year to make the playoffs to this...
I guess that's kind of the shitty situation you put yourself in as an organization when you sit a starter. If his backup goes out (especially in the same game), you're really going to feel like an asshole going back to that person.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
But you can't blame the Jets organisation for benching Fitzpatrick. He's got 11 INTs from 7 games and threw SIX in one game. He is up there as the worse starting QB in the league this year. Jets has 4 QBs on their roster so why would you carry on starting the scrub following a performance like that?

He is lucky his ass wasn't cut following that showing. Jets are 2-5 and already are unlikely to make the playoffs so why not start testing out the new blood and maybe they might unearth a decent QB (that's not Geno though).

He just being a whiny ass bitch whilst collecting his ridiculous $12M guaranteed for this year. Cry me a river Fitzpicksix

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hey, Case Keenum has 10 ints through 7 games, 3 for touchdowns which all decided games, and 4 fumbles. He's still the #1 QB.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
If we're going to tell the truth, Tavon Austin sucks as a WR and that int TD is 100% on him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If we're going to tell the truth, Tavon Austin sucks as a WR and that int TD is 100% on him.
Or 100% on the coaching staff calling for a midget to go on crossing routes to catch balls from a midget. That ball had zero touch, sure he should have caught it but meh. I mean, you're right, but that doesn't excuse the rest of his failings as a QB.

So we're excusing one bad play from probably the worst offense in the league.

(and regardless of that play, he had 4 picks on the day, TWO in the endzone in a game we lost by 7 points.)

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
The Rams have the worst receivers in the NFL. I'm 100% with Fisher on not starting Goff. Let Keenum go out there and play with those fucking bums.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Rams have the worst receivers in the NFL. I'm 100% with Fisher on not starting Goff. Let Keenum go out there and play with those fucking bums.
Or you know, Mannion our 3 round pick from last year that looked far better than Keenum during preseason?

Kenny Britt aint too bad. Whose fault is it the Rams receivers suck so badly btw? Trade away 2 drafts for a QB you won't play because your receivers suck? Makes sense to me.

• 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe goff just isn't getting it? Not trolling with that but he could just be a retard and isn't grasping it.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If we're playing to win you can't just keep playing Keenum when he's cost us 3 games with his shit tier play. Hard to imagine we're playing for draft position when we don't own our fucking 1st and 3rd rounders next year.

This isn't me blaming the Rams failings on Keenum though, it's fucking Jeff Fisher that built this team and coaches it. Jeff Fisher is the problem. If Goff just isn't getting it, that's on Fisher as well for drafting the mother fucker.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Cvj6fSqUMAAkVnP.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Packers D Line is actually one of the strongest parts of our team and led the league in stopping the run up until the moment they played Dallas. Eagles secondary is not as banged up as ours, but their D Line is not as good at run stop as the Pack and Dallas handily won that battle. Also comparing the teams each has faced, Dallas only has that one brain fart game against the Giants, while the Eagles have had some uglier ones, with their big wins coming against terrible teams. I think Dallas probably wins it due to their O Line, as someone with no dog in the fight.

• 1Like