NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've realized there's a major problem brewing. Can anyone think of an AFC team that looks like it will be able to knock New England out of the playoffs this year? Fuck this season.

moontayle

Golden Squire
That's kind of what I'm looking at. None of last year's playoff teams look anywhere near what they did last year and pretty much all of the "almost' teams are shit. Those that do look better aren't even in the same hemisphere as the Patriots.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I've realized there's a major problem brewing. Can anyone think of an AFC team that looks like it will be able to knock New England out of the playoffs this year? Fuck this season.

Broncos or Steelers. The usual two suspects always give the Pats a good game.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess, have to see what they look like for the second half. Right now I wouldn't like their chances, Ben or no Ben.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Not in NE. In their own house with their own conveniently timed radio failures and so on, not likely. But its early enough in the year and Miami is getting strong at the right time to steal a game from them, per normal. Plus the other AFCN teams are going to do what Pittsburg did and just cheap shot Gronk until his glass legs give out for a few more weeks. If Gronk stays healthy down the stretch and they get the usual 5 free wins from their division, they are likely the home seed and there simply is not another team in the AFC explosive or consistent enough to threaten them in their house in the snow. Historically, only the Ravens ever have and they are in free fall.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Pats don't have much pass rush. If I were a Pats fan I would not want to face a Big Ben led Stealers team in the playoffs. It's not like you guys dominated their back up yesterday.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The Broncos have paid Trevor Siemian $216,176 so far this season. The Texans have paid Brock Osweiler $18.6 million since acquiring him.

T. Siemian11-19, 111 YDS, 1 TD
B. Osweiler 10-19, 58 YDS

Money well spent

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Siemian seems pretty solid. If he keeps improving they won't need Lynch and they will continue to be fighting the Patriots for the AFC .

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Texans are so fucking terrible, I'm not sure I'll get another 3 points out of Miller and Hopkins combined. Jesus...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

There isn't one. Honestly Pats are the best team in the NFL right now. Broncos' D has a puncher's chance, but Siemian will need to show a little more before I can think they have a shot without some transcendent performance from Von Miller again.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Texans mgmt never meet Osweiler in person before signing him. That $72M contract is making more and more sense.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Texans are so fucking terrible, I'm not sure I'll get another 3 points out of Miller and Hopkins combined. Jesus...
I said this somewhat sarcastically, but I'm really going to lose this week...what the fuck?

Edit: Barring an adjustment, I won by 2 yards (.2 points).

Last edited:

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The Pats don't have much pass rush. If I were a Pats fan I would not want to face a Big Ben led Stealers team in the playoffs. It's not like you guys dominated their back up yesterday.

Maybe not dominated, but we beat em up pretty good considering we had 2 lost fumbles that both left the Steelers in good field position.