NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I've realized there's a major problem brewing. Can anyone think of an AFC team that looks like it will be able to knock New England out of the playoffs this year? Fuck this season.

Bills already bitch slapped the Patriots pretty hard this season.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bills already bitch slapped the Patriots pretty hard this season.
Without Brady and Gronk though, so not sure if that win counts as much?

Pats are pretty much w/o question the best team in the AFC. I'd say if Pittsburgh can ever get fully healthy by the playoffs they could give them a game that could maybe go either way depending on turnovers and such, but that's a big if at this point.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's still really early though. Pats are always about the best team in the AFC but can Gronk stay healthy, same with Brady, etc? Pitt is somewhat dangerous when healthy, Denver has time to pull it out...ah, fuck it, that's about all the competition they will get this year. I do agree with Phazael though. Miami will take one in the next meeting. .

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Pats are going to get Dion Lewis back, they are a wagon. The only team that would worry me is a good Baltimore team, they are well coached and have balls, no one else is coming in to Gillette and beating them.

Pittsburgh is one of the worst coached teams in the NFL, they have tons of talent on offense and a mediocre defense, but Tomlin can't get them to do anything consistently. Zero worries about them.

zzeris zzeris @Phazael Brady is 19-9 against the Dolphins, let me know what you wanna bet when the Pats stroll in to Miami and kick 'Em in their Dolphin cunts.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
to me pats are #1, Denver #2 , Pitt #3 - IF the patriots get HFA for the playoffs, they will be tough, the biggest fault imo the pats offense has (again barring injuries) is the O-Line VS the speed "bull" rush type players & a team that has a great front 7 that can get consistant quick pressure on brady.
defensively- FORGET about yards- patriots under BB have always followed the bend don't break philosophy for game scheming because ultimately it is not the YARDS that matter, it is what the SCORE is... currently after 7 games the Pats are 4th in the league in pts per game/total points allowed.

staying healthy imo is paramount, injuries to the O-line- brady or gronk/bennett would/could change everything though.

personally even IF healthy, i'd rather play at gillette than go to denver in the playoffs

for my pickem- finished 10-5. still 3 wins behind the leader, but the field is sort of separating- i'm listed 8th out of ~7000 (this is my 2nd time doing anything like this(i did it last year but missed a few weeks) - well besides the football card i used to do ~30 years ago when i would pick vs spread (and always lost- i did win once)

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
zzeris zzeris @Phazael Brady is 19-9 against the Dolphins, let me know what you wanna bet when the Pats stroll in to Miami and kick 'Em in their Dolphin cunts.

Im down with that. Avatar bet until season completely over? Im thinking Pats go pretty far so I want full exposure of your new avatar for as long as possible.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's going to be awesome when Oakland wins the AFC West.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pats are going to get Dion Lewis back, they are a wagon. The only team that would worry me is a good Baltimore team, they are well coached and have balls, no one else is coming in to Gillette and beating them.

Pittsburgh is one of the worst coached teams in the NFL, they have tons of talent on offense and a mediocre defense, but Tomlin can't get them to do anything consistently. Zero worries about them.

About that "well coached" Baltimore team...so far doesn't look like their offensive struggles were solely because of Trestman.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Im down with that. Avatar bet until season completely over? Im thinking Pats go pretty far so I want full exposure of your new avatar for as long as possible.

Avatar bet, and you have to acknowledge how retarded you are in your sig, while letting everyone know how great I am.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
More eagles rumors but they also trying to trade for Jeffery.

Please no. Jeffery is good on a shit team, I worry he'll be a monster on a decent team, and I don't want that team to be in the division. Already have to deal with Dez and OBJ twice a year.