NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Same shit as last week. Redskins dominate all the stats, but can't put points on the board. I expect the Bengals to win this one in the 2nd half.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Djax literally gets hurt every hit.

NFL wont have a rating issue tonight! Been thinking about this game all week and it's just so hard to predict. I think overall, Dallas just has a better roster and better skill guys on offense. We typically play well there and if our Dline can play like last week and we can actually get real production from a fucking receiver, it's a toss up. But obviously, Dallas is the favorite.

Oh and always the chance Dez coming back disrupts things since he gets all emo when the ball isn't coming his way!

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Djax literally gets hurt every hit.

NFL wont have a rating issue tonight! Been thinking about this game all week and it's just so hard to predict. I think overall, Dallas just has a better roster and better skill guys on offense. We typically play well there and if our Dline can play like last week and we can actually get real production from a fucking receiver, it's a toss up. But obviously, Dallas is the favorite.

Oh and always the chance Dez coming back disrupts things since he gets all emo when the ball isn't coming his way!

Oh look, Convo proving he doesn't know shit about shit again.

Predicting another 3 turnover game from Wentz since he immediately implodes whenever he's in a high pressure situation

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh look, Convo proving he doesn't know shit about shit again.

Predicting another 3 turnover game from Wentz since he immediately implodes whenever he's in a high pressure situation

Can you unpack that the comment a little more Am??

• 2Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bungles gonna lose because of Turdfict penalty. Glorious start to todays games.

Nvm Skins kicker chokes it away lol