NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Rude

Potato del Grande
Oh shit!!! Prescott had an interception and threw under 50%. Grab your torch and pitchforks lads!!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The better QB drove the ball down the field in OT and won the game, you playing what ifs after every loss or cowboys win cracks me up. You won't be posting here next year, yuck it up while you can.

Enjoy your night, I'm out.

Who's playing what ifs? We deserved to lose playing like that. I'm just pointing out something you guys seem to be ignoring which is a lot of dropped balls that should have been caught. When you do shit like that, you absolutely are giving the game away.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Legit entire team rally around him after his fuckup, and they carried it into a win with Dak doing QB shit and making connections where it counts. Pitchforks are for pundits.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Make mistakes? We literally killed drives bc receivers who were wide open dropped balls that hit them in the numbers. We do every week. We need to sustain these drives more and they will make all the difference in the outcome. That's why I Lol @ Am when he tries to shit on Wentz.

When you do it every week it's not gifting games, it means you fucking suck!

• 1Like

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
The NFC East became the most interesting division in football again.

The Eagles got something they can build a Superbowl around. Wentz is the closest thing to Tom Brady I've seen. He is fucking great and with good consistant coaching, and strong drafting, the Eagles will be have a ring soon (within 5 years).

The Cowboys are going to be good (10+ wins every year) no matter who the center and running back are as long as they have that fucking OLine.

The Skins have enough pieces where they can have a good chance to win every week. Cousins may even be a Top 10 guy if he keeps improving.

The Giants are the Giants. They are having some growing pains under McAdoo, but they are going to get better and better. Eli is a borderline HoF QB and OBJ may be the best WR to ever play the game. They are a really, really well run organization that does 90% of the things they do right.

NFCBEAST is back.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
OBJ is nowhere close to Jerry Rice or Randy Moss. He has a long way to go.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ODB might be the best WR ever and Wentz is the closest tging to Tom Brady.

Okay.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wentz is gonna be great, I'm not ready to call him the next Brady but he makes these losses a little easier. He was throwing darts last night and overall played really well. It's amazing really, b/c he's getting no help from his receivers. I look at some of the catches the Dallas receivers made for Dak and just wish we could get a little bit of that competency. We made some bonehead plays, Peterson made some head scratching decisions like giving a cold Smallwood his first carry of the game in the 4th quarter, throwing a screen 4 yards behind the line when you're already in FG range, not calling time out with 30 seconds left in the game and that dumb ass gadget play to name a few.

I'm not ignoring Dallas's part in all this, mainly just picking apart the shit we had control over.

I wonder if Chip will Trade us Torrey Smith for Nelson Agholor!?

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
GG to the Cowboys, like I said earlier in the thread I hope this is the start of a great in conference rivalry between Dak & Wentz. Dak was a little shaky but came through when it mattered, I would have loved to see Wentz have a shot at it in OT.

Eagles will be a whole lot scarier when 1) we don't drop 5 balls a game in big spots and 2) we have a receiver who can get open past 20 yards. Agholor shouldn't be playing in the NFL. The line held up surprisingly well, the dude who replaced Lane Johnson actually looks pretty good, I thought that was going to be a huge loss.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I need help in picking out an Avatar for our boy, Convo Convo . If anyone has a suggestion go ahead and throw it out here. I was going to go with some generic Chip Kelly picture, but I would really like to make sure it is something that will bug him for the next 30 days.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
OBJ is nowhere close to Jerry Rice or Randy Moss. He has a long way to go.
CWRe34DW4AA7Gk_.jpg

He's off to a pretty good start.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need help in picking out an Avatar for our boy, Convo Convo . If anyone has a suggestion go ahead and throw it out here. I was going to go with some generic Chip Kelly picture, but I would really like to make sure it is something that will bug him for the next 30 days.

Chip shitting out Agholor onto an eagles helmet would work.

• 1Cutler

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm

Should make a gif of all the dropped passes.