NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
He's historically played really well against the Vikings and this is the sort of game he typically wins. Chips are all down so I anticipate a narrow victory for some reason.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trade deadline tomorrow? We need the bears to get slaughtered so Howie can swoop in and get Jeffery!

1% chance of happening?! not them being blown out, us getting Jeffery..

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Interesting stat -

Cv3P0ELWIAAVhBf.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if the Dallas fans in this thread know which circle is theirs in Texas? :)

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Couple take-aways from the Dallas game.

1. Dorial Green The Lawfirm OBJ Beckham is fucking horrible at football. The last time you had someone that big and fast on the field with zero skill, he was in a Dallas uniform and named Roy Williams.
2. When you get pressure on Dak, he looks a lot like Tim Tebow. Coincidentally enough, it doesn't matter, they are both winners.
3. Carson Wentz is the next captain check-down, making Alex Smith proud.
4. Zeke Elliot is the next coming of Emmit Smith, but this time with speed.
5. Rod Marinelli is the best D-coordinator in football. Despite how much Sean Lee gets his dong sucked by the announcers, Dallas does not have a A-rated player on defense, yet they are still a top 10 defense this year.

Oh, one last one: Darren Sproles the most manly 5'6" guy on the planet.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
That Dallas D comment seems strong. You guys haven't exactly been facing the Falcons and Patriots every week. Currently sitting at 20 in DVOA.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I wonder if the Dallas fans in this thread know which circle is theirs in Texas? :)

Everything about the Cowboys is bigger and better than the retarded cousin in Houston. Including number of arrests at the stadium.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everything about the Cowboys is bigger and better than the retarded cousin in Houston. Including number of arrests at the stadium.

I'll also give you girls. Dallas has so many hot girls.

• 1Cutler

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wade Phillips holds the D coordinator title hands down.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Lol an Eagles fan giving others shit about arrest at games, next time make the post from inside the Eagles jail for maximum lulz.

• 1Cutler

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't know the Giants had such a shitty fanbase. It's all old farts when I go to game.

Also, how is Philly not #1? It should like 1a. Philly 1b. Oakland no?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I didn't know the Giants had such a shitty fanbase. It's all old farts when I go to game.

Also, how is Philly not #1? It should like 1a. Philly 1b. Oakland no?

Because the Iggles don't actually arrest their shitty fans. If they arrested all the fans that commit criminal behavior in the stadium, they'd arrest everyone there.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
As a fan of the Bad News Bears, I do apologize in advance to the Minnesota Vikings for fielding a team in the spirit of Halloween disguised as a professional football team...

• 2Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
As a fan of the Bad News Bears, I do apologize in advance to the Minnesota Vikings for fielding a team in the spirit of Halloween disguised as a professional football team...

I really wish we could have the Worf button for posts like this.