NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Should make a gif of all the dropped passes.

Some of those drops were on throws that were pretty high. Probably still should catch them, but Wentz wasn't hitting guys in the numbers on every throw all night.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of those drops were on throws that were pretty high. Probably still should catch them, but Wentz wasn't hitting guys in the numbers on every throw all night.

there were 5 or 6 dropped balls, all very catchable and most of them were perfect throws. I think the one was low but that should have been caught anyway and was a TD had he caught it, just crucial shit that loses games.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Imagine going to bed a Patriot and waking up a Brown? That's like a bad dream.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

there were 5 or 6 dropped balls, all very catchable and most of them were perfect throws. I think the one was low but that should have been caught anyway and was a TD had he caught it, just crucial shit that loses games.

I remember a couple high balls that were dropped, like I said, you'd still want your receivers to catch those, but they weren't perfect throws. Wouldn't be surprised if you guys were calling the Bears about Alshon today. I just hope the price is too high.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine catching your 69th TD and thanking your mom

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Although just read that Pederson said they aren't going to add a receiver at deadline.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
so collins getting traded imo is more of a next year scenario money wise

collins hightower bennett and several others are going to be UFA at the end of the season...this way imo this shows that they will focus more on hightower being resigned..butler will also be a restricted free agent...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Although just read that Pederson said they aren't going to add a receiver at deadline.

He used the disclaimer "as far as I know" we are not trading for a WR.

The hate is strong today towards the WR's. Mostly towards Agholar, who deleted his twitter account today. He made some seriously dumb comments after the game... not even owning how much he has sucked. I think what make it worse is he just reminds everyone of Chip and how Chip moved out good players and added guys like him. Chip gave us Herpes and it's going to take time to recover.

• 1Cutler

Merrith

He used the disclaimer "as far as I know" we are not trading for a WR.

The hate is strong today towards the WR's. Mostly towards Agholar, who deleted his twitter account today. He made some seriously dumb comments after the game... not even owning how much he has sucked. I think what make it worse is he just reminds everyone of Chip and how Chip moved out good players and added guys like him. Chip gave us Herpes and it's going to take time to recover.

I think it's safe to say you guys will be targeting some pass catchers in the next couple drafts.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Not a game Dallas should have won but they did because they overcame their own mistakes and took advantage of Philly's. I think Wentz will be good but their playcalling is shit. Relying on YAC as a means to move the ball and score isn't going to cut it. Especially when the main guy doing it is what, 33 years old at this point? Yeah.

That said, looks like we have a good QB rivalry brewint. Should be fun.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Not a game Dallas should have won but they did because they overcame their own mistakes and took advantage of Philly's. I think Wentz will be good but their playcalling is shit. Relying on YAC as a means to move the ball and score isn't going to cut it. Especially when the main guy doing it is what, 33 years old at this point? Yeah.

That said, looks like we have a good QB rivalry brewint. Should be fun.

Carson behind the line of scrimmage Wentz, if you see a breakdown of his passes a large portion of his passes are thrown behind the line of scrimmage and last night didn't help any.

I have a bet for you Convo, take a shot of tequila for every pass thrown behind the line of scrimmage last night by Wentz and if you're still alive afterwards I'll delete my account.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carson behind the line of scrimmage Wentz, if you see a breakdown of his passes a large portion of his passes are thrown behind the line of scrimmage and last night didn't help any.

I have a bet for you Convo, take a shot of tequila for every pass thrown behind the line of scrimmage last night by Wentz and if you're still alive afterwards I'll delete my account.

You haven't been following along..

• 1Cutler

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Who's ready for tonight?

eagles_bears_football_64184199.jpg

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need 9.57 from Jeffrey in PPR. So me, I'm fucking ready. Don't let me down PLEASE.