NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Seven more days and I can get rid of this hidious avatar woot!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That isn't what you said, we went over this. No one trades a 1st and 4th for a QB who is a gust of wind from a body cast, which is just your pathetic attempt at humor way of saying a injury prone QB. Had you mentioned age and age alone you would have had a valid argument but you are delusional and ignore that a QB more injury prone was traded for precisely a 1st and 4th. For fucks sake, you ignored the direct comparison that was going on with Bradford.

It's like when you argued in 2016 that the 2015 Cowboys were 8-8 with or without Romo.

You're just realizing that you made a dumb comment and trying to deflect. But nice try bud.

But I forget you see everything in a vacuum and why would you take into consideration his health and age before making that statement. I should have been more clear about how rediculous you sounded but I just assumed it was so obvious to everyone else that I didn't need to lay it out. His Injuries alone would actually be more of a concern than his age at this point. But there is a lot that would be factored in to give up a 1st and 4th. The fact that you're still arguing about this means you actually think it's a possibility. You're crazy dude. He broke his back behind the best offense line in football. Where is he going to go that the fan base wouldn't lose their shit for giving up that kind of haul?

Bradford played most of last year and came into this season healthy and looking pretty damn solid. He was meant to be a game manager with a focus on running and defense. That team was built to win now and they took a gamble on what they thought was the best thing they could get.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You're just realizing that you made a dumb comment and trying to deflect. But nice try bud.

But I forget you see everything in a vacuum and why would you take into consideration his health and age before making that statement. I should have been more clear about how rediculous you sounded but I just assumed it was so obvious to everyone else that I didn't need to lay it out. His Injuries alone would actually be more of a concern than his age at this point. But there is a lot that would be factored in to give up a 1st and 4th. The fact that you're still arguing about this means you actually think it's a possibility. You're crazy dude. He broke his back behind the best offense line in football. Where is he going to go that the fan base wouldn't lose their shit for giving up that kind of haul?

Bradford played most of last year and came into this season healthy and looking pretty damn solid. He was meant to be a game manager with a focus on running and defense. That team was built to win now and they took a gamble on what they thought was the best thing they could get.

Projecting and delusional once again. You mocked Romo for being injury prone only and ignored Bradfords injury history which is just as extensive, don't like people using what you say against you because it's not what you mean then I suggest you learn to express yourself better because the shit you say is delusional.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Projecting and delusional once again. You mocked Romo for being injury prone only and ignored Bradfords injury history which is just as extensive, don't like people using what you say against you because it's not what you mean then I suggest you learn to express yourself better because the shit you say is delusional.

I mocked Romo Injuries and so would GMs when Dallas called and said give me a 1st and 4th. Just stop dude. you made a dumb comment that doesn't even deserve more of what you got from me. I'm not going to break something this stupid down and lay out obvious shit. It was never realistic no matter how many angles you try to approach me on it.

• 2Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Guys no one would trade a 1st and 4th for such an injury prone QB and GM's would mock anyone for thinking that. It's almost as if Bradford exist in Convos head in some Schrodinger's cat way, he's alive in all scenarios except for as a more injury prone QB than Romo who was traded for a 1st and 4th.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes. No GM would trade a 1st and 4th for Romo who just came off IR. Sorry that's not sinking in.

• 2Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yes. No GM would trade a 1st and 4th for Romo who just came off IR. Sorry that's not sinking in.

That's not what you originally claimed, I'm not sorry your delusional ass doesn't understand that.

That's not even what was asked of me when I commented. It was posed what does Dallas do if Dak gets hurt and Romo wins the SB. So when you mock me claiming what you just said, you openly admit you don't even understand the context of my comment.

So you can't say what you mean and you can't keep up with a conversation, delusional fucktard lol.

I'm fucking rolling laughing so hard, this must be what Jozu felt like when Dallas drafted Zeke.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I actually think he believes this stuff
What happens if Dak gets hurt and Romo carries that team to the Superbowl?

You enjoy the SB win and trade him before the draft and pray he doesn't retire until after someone backs up the Brinks truck with draft picks.

Yea. 1st and a 4th for a guy that is a strong wind away from a body cast. You really are retarded

You're scary delusional.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Current tangent is definitely a top three nominee for worst tangent in the thread this year.

• 2Solidarity

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Put Romo on Denver.

Do they repeat?

I'm leaning towards... perhaps.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Yes only an idiot believes Romo isn't worth as much as Bradford SB or not. That however doesn't change the fact that the statement in regards to the picks isn't couched under Romo winning a SB. Romo is worth more than Bradford SB or not is an independent statement not couched in the hypothetical.

Let's add reading comprehension to your list of short comings.

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Hypothetical, it's 2017 Teddy Bridgewater sucked AP's life force and his healthy at the start of training camp. You're John Elway and your team lost in the divisional round due to a lack of offense. Whose worth more, Bradford or Romo. Romo doesn't play a single down in 2016 completely healthy in 2017.

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Acceptance is the first step, I'll provide you encouragement during your journey if you want.

What's really going to suck is when someone backs up the truck for Romo.. Ugh you're going to give it to me when that happens!

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler