NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
While I like the new title somewhat, not having 'NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing> ' should remain the format @Amod

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Romo decision has already been made. Thread should be Make the Cowboys great again - Dak Lives Matter.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd like to thank the schedule makers for having us play the Sunday night game before having to play during the day at 430 on Thanksgiving.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just Convo not knowing wtf he's talking about and getting owned again.

Normal stuff

Circle complete. He owned nothing but it's no surprise you think that. You're the king of terrible opinions all things football.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Circle complete. He owned nothing but it's no surprise you think that. You're the king of terrible opinions all things football.

Like how you lost your shit when I said Cam Newton was overrated? How's that working out?

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
bet under armour paid more than foot locker.

Gisele probable owns both.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to thank the schedule makers for having us play the Sunday night game before having to play during the day at 430 on Thanksgiving.

Damn. I noticed the cowboys were playing at noon, and I was hoping it was a new NFL policy or something. Teams that have to play thursdays should always have the previous week at home and in the early time slot.

I hope they shitcan thursday games next year. Thanksgiving and opening night are the only acceptable times to play on thursday.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
Yeah we're home Sunday night.
That's something at least. In 2014 Dallas had the late game IN New York, so they flew back afterwards. You could see the effect of that on the field against the Eagles. Their worst game of the year by far.

And yes, like Hoss said I hope they go back to just the three Thursday games. One on opening night. Two on Thanksgiving.

Merrith

Damn. I noticed the cowboys were playing at noon, and I was hoping it was a new NFL policy or something. Teams that have to play thursdays should always have the previous week at home and in the early time slot.

I hope they shitcan thursday games next year. Thanksgiving and opening night are the only acceptable times to play on thursday.

It's not the biggest deal, but would be curious to see what other teams that have played on Thursday night this year (although we're not even the night game, 4 hours earlier) had to play on Sunday night the week prior. I mean it's the Thanksgiving game, which I love when it's us and Dallas, but would have been nice to just play at 1 Sunday.

Merrith

That's something at least. In 2014 Dallas had the late game IN New York, so they flew back afterwards. You could see the effect of that on the field against the Eagles. Their worst game of the year by far.

And yes, like Hoss said I hope they go back to just the three Thursday games. One on opening night. Two on Thanksgiving.

I don't mind the Thursday games, but I can imagine it being a pain in the ass for players/coaches. Completely messes up your normal prep, increased risk of injury, etc. I like having a night game on Thanksgiving now though. Food and Football all day.

I guess the only bright side is we'll get 10 days rest before the one after.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind the Thursday games, but I can imagine it being a pain in the ass for players/coaches. Completely messes up your normal prep, increased risk of injury, etc. I like having a night game on Thanksgiving now though. .

Great points and why the NFL is stupid to push regular Thursday night games. Coaches hate it, no one watches, and the games have been terrible. At least on Thanksgiving, it's a tradition and most people were off all day.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Thursday night football is awful for all the reasons mentioned already, agree with opening night and Thanksgiving. Tonight we get to watch two teams fight for last place in their division, the only fun game all year on TNF was a shit fest of inept football and was only enjoyable due to comedic value of such epic failures.

Merrith

Thursday night football is awful for all the reasons mentioned already, agree with opening night and Thanksgiving. Tonight we get to watch two teams fight for last place in their division, the only fun game all year on TNF was a shit fest of inept football and was only enjoyable due to comedic value of such epic failures.

I will say that despite their positions, the Saints have been playing some good football lately and should have beaten Denver if not for crazy blocked/returned XP...and Carolina had a similar crazy loss that interrupted them sort of getting their shit together. No one trusts Atlanta, because...Atlanta, so either one of these teams could still have a shot.