NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was jooka why do people always confuse me with him? Must be the J? Lol

I laughed when he drafted Frederick though.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The problem with running backs is they don't have long careers in the NFL.

Its hard to absorb that punishment and not suffer an accelerated degradation of skill. One of the most remarkable things about AP is his longevity.

How Long Do NFL Running Backs’ Careers Last?

The Shrinking Shelf Life of NFL Players

WR actually have a shorter average.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 2.02.56 PM.png

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Itlan will just resort to ad hominem attacks eventually so just forget trying to convince him of anything. He isnt at all impressionable.
I haven't attacked a single person in this thread!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's not him hurdling defenders in the open field, that's him jumping over his linemen trying to skate the ball over the endzone. Not impressed!

Oh yeah? Well I haven't seen leveon bell pole vault through the uprights or hammerthrow the football for a TD. So I'm not impressed with his inablity to randomly combine track and football either!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh yeah? Well I haven't seen leveon bell pole vault through the uprights or hammerthrow the football for a TD. So I'm not impressed with his inablity to randomly combine track and football either!
Goodell outlawed both of those, and he's already on thin ice with all the marijuana he smokes.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Adrian Peterson and Bell are both good.

Why is this so hard?

They are different runners. AP would run you over as well as catch passes. Not to mention his supreme agility and burst. Bell more shifty and can hide behind blockers utilizing his timing to find that impossible crease.

Either way its subjective. Elliot could be better than both.

Regardless of how superior Peterson is, my favorite position in all of sports to watch is running back. So its awesome watching Elliot, Johnson, and Bell doing their thing. Hope Gurley gets it going again. Also, this RB draft class with Fournette, Cook, McCaffrey, Freeman, Chubb is awesome. At minimum, three are going 1st round.

Last edited:

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Regardless of how superior Peterson is, my favorite position in all of sports to watch is running back. So its awesome watching Elliot, Johnson, and Bell doing their thing. Hope Gurley gets it going again. Also, this RB draft class with Fournette, Cook, McCaffrey, Freeman, Chubb is awesome. At minimum, three are going 1st round.

Hes not the most talented RB in the NFL, but goddamn is he fun to watch.

Edit: Stupid NFL wont allow embed, just click link on top of video.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
So Raiders and Chiefs tonight, going to be pretty cold in Kansas City. Raiders going to win with that beast O line and Derek Carr and his amazing receivers (basically the whole team, he does not discriminate). Hopefully Murray can get his running game going as well. Just win baby!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just hoping for a good game between two good teams. If Ware has a huge fantasy day that'd be awesome.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
me too, want him to have a slightly bigger role, but he is just working his way back into game shape, since he was out for a year.. him blount and white are a great backfield for the patriots, blount to pound, white and lewis to be elusive/catch the ball.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Daez I was out most of this past weekend, how long was it between you hoping for a blowout loss to the Pats to jump start the fire Fisher train and his extension being announced? I'm so sorry man.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So Raiders and Chiefs tonight, going to be pretty cold in Kansas City. Raiders going to win with that beast O line and Derek Carr and his amazing receivers (basically the whole team, he does not discriminate). Hopefully Murray can get his running game going as well. Just win baby!

Fuck you

Go Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeefs