NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Too old, do not want.
One Kurin says to old, the other Kuriin says not old enough. Seems just right.

Also the Browns are destroying the Steelers which is funny even if it is backups and stuff.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One Kurin says to old, the other Kuriin says not old enough. Seems just right.

Also the Browns are destroying the Steelers which is funny even if it is backups and stuff.

Wasn't that Alex Smith guy on the niners?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
News reports now saying Chip may be staying in SF, and his fate isn't yet decided. To me it seems like if you are getting a new GM, he is going to want to pick his coach as well. Who knows.

It looks terrible to have them get their 3rd head coach in 3 years, but if you are going to blow it all up, now is the time to do that.

I don't see Romo going to the 49ers. He should want to go to a team that has at least some chance of competing.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Wasn't that Alex Smith guy on the niners?
Oh you mean Alex Playoffs Smith? He sure was. He's gone now and they suck again.

Jerrah will try to send Romo where he wants to go. They are tight. It definitely won't be a train wreck like the 49ers though. Gabbert and Kaeperbro for years.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think they Cowboys will at least show some respect to Romo and work with him to send him somewhere he agrees with

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What really blows my mind, looking back, and even now, they got rid of Haurbagh in favor of Baalke. York will eat crow for a few years more no matter the hires.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What really blows my mind, looking back, and even now, they got rid of Haurbagh in favor of Baalke. York will eat crow for a few years more no matter the hires.
Yup, it is absolutely astonishing when you look back at it.

Oh hey, here is a coach that came in and turned our team around immediately, let's fire him because he ruffles Baalke's feathers.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hey! We don't hang NFC Champion banners in SF! WE HANG SUPER BOWL BANNERS, GODDAMNIT!

Of course, just like the aughts, now we'll be hanging top 5 overall pick banners, but still!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Hey! We don't hang NFC Champion banners in SF! WE HANG SUPER BOWL BANNERS, GODDAMNIT!

Of course, just like the aughts, now we'll be hanging top 5 overall pick banners, but still!!
Just taking the scenic route that's all.