NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Browns play with the heart of champions. No one is going to stop them from being #1.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rigged much?

Norman almost picks off the ball right in front of the ref, but can't hold onto it because the receiver grabs the shit out of his facemask.

Fucking NFL...what a joke.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Falcons offense has run 9 plays scored 3 TD's and has 172 yards already.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Falcons offense has run 9 plays scored 3 TD's and has 172 yards already.

I don't think their offense has been in question this year. If their defense can play well they will be able to make a run. None of the commentators have any confidence in them though because their defense sucks.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The refs actually just called a timeout on behalf of the Giants, to avoid a delay of game. I've seen it all.

They threw the flag, then said "The head coached called a timeout before the delay of game." Meanwhile McAdoo is sitting there saying, "I did?"

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Bosa deserves defensive rookie of the year. The best thing about this Chargers season.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The refs actually just called a timeout on behalf of the Giants, to avoid a delay of game. I've seen it all.

They threw the flag, then said "The head coached called a timeout before the delay of game." Meanwhile McAdoo is sitting there saying, "I did?"

You should've supported Trump sooner.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Our defense is going to be just fine, they are young and have settled down since our bye.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
@Convo is keeping it classy, not coming in here and rattling the cages of cowboy fans.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Raiders on their 3rd string rookie QB Connor Cook.

Talib continues to be scum.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users