NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Okay, how about he chokes at the worst possible moments? He's like Romo, but without the winning part.

If not enjoy another 20 years of not even competing for the playoffs. You can blame Cousins but your pass protection is a big part of the trouble, he isn't getting time to set his feet.

Also the Lions appreciate the post season appearance. Expect a fruit basket.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Still think tonight should be interesting, but not nearly as excited as I would have been. Would have been hilarious watching Stafford try to lock up a playoff spot against GB.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah the Packers are going to murder the Lions on the field but hoping for the upset.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Tyreek might be a piece of human shit (though he did basically beat OU a few years ago by himself, so I can't hate the kid), but the guy can play some football. Every time he touches the rock you think he's taking it to the house. KC looking good at the right time.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
To the Cardnals fan(s) on the board I hope Johnson is okay. I hate your HC but that kid can play for sure.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cousins better realize it matters a lot in the big moments and big games how much you're worth. Not that most of the team was any better today, but Cousins was pretty poor all day not reading blitzes, and just making bad throws. Final pick was terrible. He had room to step up and run for 5-10 and likely put us in field goal range with 2 timeouts left.

All this against a Giants team that pretty much mailed it in in the 2nd half and took out some key guys as the game went on. Didn't deserve it, I said after last year I'd be satisfied with 8-8, and I guess we did slightly better than that but with everything on the line Week 17 leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Crowder was open all game and they barely looked his way. At least we'll pick before Tampa/Detroit/Green Bay/Houston I guess. Didn't deserve it.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The Redskins are not a good team. It's not because of Cousins either because he's the major reason you are even competitive. I told you even if the Redskins got in you would be bounced right out . For some reason you thought you guys were good enough to go all the way, likely because of how much better Cousins makes your team. Well congrats you couldn't beat a wild card team just as I said.

• 1Cutler

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the Packers are going to murder the Lions on the field but hoping for the upset.
I'm not even sure I want the Packers to win.

6 Seed going against Seattle (who gave up how much to the 49ers?) and then a sleepy Cowboys run by rookies?

Or a home game against the Giants defense and then trying to outscore the Falcons?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I'm not even sure I want the Packers to win.

6 Seed going against Seattle (who gave up how much to the 49ers?) and then a sleepy Cowboys run by rookies?

Or a home game against the Giants defense and then trying to outscore the Falcons?
I don't think I would want to play the Giants right now.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I have transferred my Chief's jinx to the St. Louis Blues. I am going to try and enjoy this before my wife, and the entire city I live in, finds out.

I performed the ritual by watching the Chiefs on my phone for 1 quarter and then putting the Blues on TV for a quarter. Next, I switched the Blues to my phone and the Chiefs to the TV. The Blues game ended in a loss and the Chiefs won their game, so it obviously worked.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Redskins are not a good team. It's not because of Cousins either because he's the major reason you are even competitive. I told you even if the Redskins got in you would be bounced right out . For some reason you thought you guys were good enough to go all the way, likely because of how much better Cousins makes your team. Well congrats you couldn't beat a wild card team just as I said.

Please quote me saying we could go all the way. I'll wait. Don't be a retard.

At best I thought we could win a game or two. Atlanta would have killed us, Seattle (at least not the random retarded Seattle that showed up a couple times this year) would have been a not so great match up as well. I thought if our offense was on we might have a puncher's chance against teams with suspect D (Green Bay, Dallas). Detroit might have been a decent game as well. It's not like this was the "best" the team could play, we just choked it up in a big game. We beat them in their place, they got us in ours today. Shit happens.