NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Suspect players at CB could doom the Packers' playoff run?

Shocked, I tell you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
And both balke and kelly are out in SF
Probably a good move. Balke had to go. I don't think Chip got a fair shot there but I certainly am not going to lose any sleep over it.

Hopefully Jeff Fisher to the 49ers. What do you think @Daezuel ?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
As much as I dislike the Packers (they should go fuck themselves), I think that the Lions matchup better with Seattle than they do the Giants. Seattle has been up and down just like the Lions too.

I don't see how we beat any other team... but I guess any given Sunday.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cant wait for all the faggots coming into the NFL thread just in time for the playoffs.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cant wait for all the faggots coming into the NFL thread just in time for the playoffs.

This is the regular season thread. it's time to start the playoff shit talking thread.

Halan

Molten Core Raider
Hoping the rumor that is going around today about Ted Thompson stepping aside at the end of the season for Elliot wolf to take over GM of the Packers ends up happening. The whole win by the draft is nice, but there needs to be more FA and trades to plug the Packers needs. If you look at Reggie Mckenzie who came from the Packers out in Oakland who uses all avenues, look how fast he turned around that team. Wolf would do the same by balancing everything. If the Packers let Thompson stick around to finish out his contract as GM (2018), Wolf would be gone after this season since he is a hot commodity in the league right now.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Article on ESPN talking about how The Georgia Dome isnt a huge homefield advantage for the Falcons anymore.

I wonder why?

Oh yea, thats right, the NFL made them stop pumping in crowd noise through the PA system.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

calm down sweetheart, it's not like it takes 16 games to know who is pretty much making the playoffs

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Just going to leave this here. Every time I start to think the Chargers are the worst run team in the league something comes along to cheer me up.

49ers owe $69 million to the coaches they’ve fired

@Ameraves
@Kirun

Yeah, how do you not know a guy isn't going to pan out before the single year you invest or give him any opportunity to create something? This reminds me of Jimmy Haslam. Who wants to be compared to the Browns lol? What coach wants to risk harming their career with a short stint at Dysfunction Island? I know some would risk it...but those are the exact guys that you aren't looking for. I am glad Baalke is out. He took way too much credit for what McCloughan created.